My chimney recently got damaged by superstorm sandy. I gave ageless chimney a call after their website provided me with great information. The owner Bob came to my house the same week. They were able to rebuild and fix my chimney so I could use heat and hot water. I was so impressed with the way the company was efficient and clean. Highly recommend them!Christian G.
This contractor is legit. Right from the phone call to the installation. The receptionist scheduled someone to come out and called me to let me know they were on there way. Bobby arrived on time, with his crew, and provided me with a full explanation of what needed to be done, what materials he uses, all the material specifications, how the chimney liner installation was to be done, cost and warranty. He was neat and clean and made sure I was satisfied throughout each step of the installation.Frank C.
As an Engineer, I expect someone who is knowledgeable, experienced, affordable (within reason), and can produce good quality work. Bobby from Ageless Chimney met all those qualities and deserves this review.
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.Doug D.
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)Stacey B.
First let me start off my saying Charlie was very nice during the consult and then when him and his crew came back to do the job, the Chimney looked great. Second, I didn't notice at the time when the chimney was completed that both gutters needed to be replaced due to the cement that was used to fixed the chimney. When we contacted Ageless Chimney in regards to this matter, Christian (who was with Charlie during the repairs) came out and stated that he would replace the gutters as long as we got the materials. It took about a month for Christian to come out because according to him this was a favor. For the money that the company asked for the repair once they crew noticed there was an issued w/the gutters they should have notified the home owners and then allow the home owners to decide if they wanted to replace the gutters. Christian arrived today with a NASTY ATTITUDE. When he finished I asked him why did he only replace one of the two gutters, he stated this was a conversation he previously had with my Mom, that one of the gutters would be replaced and that he is not coming back to place the other gutter.Lorraine G.
I would not advise ANYBODY to use this company, it starts off good they do half the work, take your money and the moment there is a issue w/the repairs the repair men are NASTY INDIVIDUALS. My family and I WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND DO NOT APPRECIATE THE SELFISHNESS OF THIS BUSINESS.
We called Ageless Chimney because we were not happy with the company we had used previously. They were terrific -- turned up on time, showed us pictures/videos of the work that needed doing (and more pictures after they had done it), and offered good prices. Christian and Bob came back to do the work that we needed on a Saturday, and they were extremely professional and efficient, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves.Paul P.
Ageless Chimney: Suffolk County Chimney Cleaning Experts
For more than a decade, Ageless Chimney has been maintaining and repairing the chimneys of Sayville, NY homeowners. Fully licensed and insured, our locally owned and operated company provides a complete range of chimney care services, including comprehensive cleaning.
The Importance of Chimney Cleaning
A chimney may add architectural interest to your home, but it’s much more than an aesthetic feature; it plays a key role in safe fireplace operation. The chimney and the flue that lines it direct excessive heat and harmful gasses that are caused by a fire up and out of your home. However, over time, chimneys can become dirty. The buildup of creosote, a residue of fire, buildup in the flue. Dirt, leaves, twigs, and even animals can enter your chimney from the outside, too.
When these elements collect in a chimney, they create a hazardous situation that can have devastating effects. To avoid serious danger, having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis is essential. Routine cleaning will protect you, your loved ones, and your home from the following:
- Chimney fires. By having your chimney cleaned, the chances of fire are significantly reduced. Creosote, a by-product of fire, is highly flammable, as is any exterior dirt and debris that collects inside the flue. If your chimney is dirty, every time you use your fireplace, there’s a serious risk of a chimney fire. These types of fires can be explosive and easy to notice, but they can also burn slowly and undetectable until they have spread through the walls and sent the surrounding structures up in flames. A chimney fire can cause extensive damage, and could even be life-threatening. One of the best ways to avoid this type of devastation is by having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis.
- Health hazards. A fire isn’t the only reason why a dirty chimney can be hazardous to your health; it can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning, a serious and potentially fatal condition. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas; it’s also highly toxic. Exposure to this gas, even at low levels, can be detrimental to your health, as it can cause nausea, faintness, headaches, and confusion. High levels of exposure can be lethal. In fact, carbon monoxide inhalation causes countless deaths each year, and many of these deaths are the result of dirty chimneys. If your chimney is dirty, instead of pouring out of your home, it pours in, leaving you and anyone else at risk of inhalation, illness, and possible death.
- Smoke damage. Soot accumulates around the flue of a dirty chimney. When that happens, the flue can’t effectively draw smoke up and out of the chimney, so instead, it fills up the fireplace and fills up the room. That smoke can damage anything it comes in contact with; the hearth, the surrounding walls, and even carpeting, furniture, curtains, and decorative items. Smoke damage is more than just unsightly, it’s also corrosive and can deteriorate anything it comes in contact with; not to mention the fact that the smell can be quite powerful and unpleasant.
The best way to avoid these problems is by having your chimney cleaned by a reputable professional. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the structure should be cleaned and inspected once a year, at least; if you use your fireplace frequently, having the chimney assessed and cleaned two or more times may be necessary.
Ageless Chimney Offers Comprehensive Chimney Cleaning Services
Ageless Chimney, a Suffolk County chimney care provider, will ensure your chimney is fully cleaned and safe to operate. Using state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced strategies, our highly trained and experienced technicians will clean out the entire interior of your chimney, as well as the fireplace. We’ll remove creosote buildup, and check for and remove any obstructions, including animals and nests.
Not only will we clean your chimney from crown to the fireplace, but we’ll also inspect it to determine if there are any signs of damage. If we spot any issues, we’ll let you know and recommend solutions. Of course, we’ll make the necessary repairs, too.
While our team is cleaning and inspecting your chimney, they’ll ensure that your property is well-protected. We take every precaution to avoid damaging the interior or exterior of your home with chimney dirt and debris. When we’re done, we’ll completely clean up, leaving nothing behind but a clean, properly functioning chimney that’s safe to use.
Why Choose Ageless Chimney for Your Sayville, NY Chimney Cleaning Needs?
When it comes to Suffolk County chimney cleaning, we know you have your options. At Ageless Chimney, we strive for excellence and always go above and beyond to ensure we are offering the highest level of professionalism.
Countless Sayville, NY homeowners choose us for their chimney cleaning needs because:
- We’re fast and efficient
- Our rates are honest and fair
- We use the highest quality tools and proven strategies
- We offer comprehensive cleaning to ensure every surface is clean
- Our crew performs full safety checks and damage assessments
- We treat our clients and their property with the utmost respect and professionalism
When Ageless Chimney is on the job, you can have peace of mind knowing that your safety is in the very best of care.
Find Out for Yourself Why Ageless Chimney is a Leading Suffolk County Chimney Service Provider
To see why so many Sayville, NY homeowners entrust us with their chimney cleaning and care needs, contact us today! To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, dial 516-795-1313, and one of our friendly associates will be more than happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Sayville, NY 11796 11782
- Open a Sayville, NY map
- Find the Sayville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Sayville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Sayville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Sayville, NY public and private schools
- Sayville, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State