- Christian G.- Yelp
My chimney recently got damaged by superstorm sandy. I gave ageless chimney a call after their website provided me with great information. The owner Bob came to my house the same week. They were able to rebuild and fix my chimney so I could use heat and hot water. I was so impressed with the way the company was efficient and clean. Highly recommend them!
- Laura G.- Yelp
RIPOFF ALERT!!!!They quoted me one price over the phone, then, after the job was done, they added quite an extra charges.When I questioned the extra charge,the gentleman just kept on repeating the extra charge verbally..... and also, charged me $200 for " point work" which took all of 5 minutes....... and he acted like he was doing me a big favor by charging $200..... steer clear of Ageless Chimney unless you enjoy being RIPPED OFF
- Paul P.- Yelp
We called Ageless Chimney because we were not happy with the company we had used previously. They were terrific -- turned up on time, showed us pictures/videos of the work that needed doing (and more pictures after they had done it), and offered good prices. Christian and Bob came back to do the work that we needed on a Saturday, and they were extremely professional and efficient, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves.Noah Rosenthal
My neighbors actually comment at how great my chimney looks. The guys at ageless are literally the only people I would trust to fix chimneys, and roofs too. They’re stand up guys. They could easily charge more for their work, but believe in being fair. They’re about to do my entire roof, and I didn’t even bother getting additional estimates. I trust Sherwood, Bobby and the rest of the crew implicitly. If you don’t use ageless for chimney or roof repairs, you will regret it. Thanks again guys and see you soon!!!
- Isabel F.- Yelp
Our oil company came to do the annual boiler cleaning and said there was a nest in the chimney. I had their recommended chimney company come for an estimate and they said we needed a new liner and brickwork (we have a very old house so I wasn't surprised), but their price seemed high. I'm usually wary about calling a company without a personal recommendation, but I called Ageless based on their on-line reviews and couldn't be happier. Their price was considerably less than we were quoted by the first company. They arrived on time, were able to do the work same day and were done in about an hour. The guys were very professional and everything was clean when they left. Don't be surprised if you see this same review on other web sites - I'm very happy to recommend this company!Joseph S.- Yelp
I was having a boiler installed and my boiler guy said that we need somebody to clean out the chimney before he starts the boiler up so last minute I was scrambling around trying to find somebody who could get there within the next few hours. I call these guys and they were able to come within a couple of hours and clean out my chimney but they ran into was a clogged chimney with the clay falling apart clogging my chimney so these guys are put in an insert and a cap while it was dark out. Got my boiler running cuz it was like 30 degrees out here in New York and was able to get heat that night if it wasn't for these guys I don't know what I would have done thank you guys you're the best highly recommended
- Kathleen S.- Yelp
Unfortunately not thrilled with work that was done. We had them redo our stoop with the understanding all sides would be bricked like original, it wasn't. Sides were stuccoed. Plus gaps between bricks on steps where water would seep and in winter when frozen would cause cracks. The stone was marked up and they destroyed grass by cutting stone on it. Would not recommend at all.
- Alesya N.- Yelp
Had the pleasure of meeting Bob this week to fix our chimney which had no cap or liner on it for years apparently (found dead birds inside gross). He beat out a previous estimate and did an amazing job! Came at straight 9am, explained everything and was done by 11. Super nice, professional, and clean. Would recommend to anyone!
- Lorraine G.- Yelp
First let me start off my saying Charlie was very nice during the consult and then when him and his crew came back to do the job, the Chimney looked great. Second, I didn't notice at the time when the chimney was completed that both gutters needed to be replaced due to the cement that was used to fixed the chimney. When we contacted Ageless Chimney in regards to this matter, Christian (who was with Charlie during the repairs) came out and stated that he would replace the gutters as long as we got the materials. It took about a month for Christian to come out because according to him this was a favor. For the money that the company asked for the repair once they crew noticed there was an issued w/the gutters they should have notified the home owners and then allow the home owners to decide if they wanted to replace the gutters. Christian arrived today with a NASTY ATTITUDE. When he finished I asked him why did he only replace one of the two gutters, he stated this was a conversation he previously had with my Mom, that one of the gutters would be replaced and that he is not coming back to place the other gutter.
I would not advise ANYBODY to use this company, it starts off good they do half the work, take your money and the moment there is a issue w/the repairs the repair men are NASTY INDIVIDUALS. My family and I WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND DO NOT APPRECIATE THE SELFISHNESS OF THIS BUSINESS.
- Daniel L.- Yelp
I had another chimney company come over to inspect my chimney on my new home. I felt like the guy was jerking me around and he was a kind of shady. I researched some other companies and got a recommendation from my cousin to use Ageless. I dealt with Sherwood who was excellent and a true professional. He gave me an honest quote and showed me the work he was going to do and even got me up on the roof to point out somethings. Himself and partner did great work and I'm very happy with my choice. I highly recommend using Ageless Chimney.
Ageless Chimney: The Kings County Fireplace Restoration Experts
When it comes to fireplace restoration and wood and gas fireplace repair in Kings County, no other company can compare to Ageless Chimney. For more than 10 years, our locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, bonded, and Better Business Bureau-accredited company has been the go-to source for fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration among East williamsburg residents. If you live in the Kings County area and you’re looking for a fireplace technician near me, you can count on the pros at Ageless Chimney to handle all of your needs!
A fireplace brings so much joy to your home. It provides warmth, ambiance, and it’s just a great place to gather with your loved ones or to enjoy some much-needed rest and relaxation by yourself. As a centerpiece of your home, it stands to reason that you want your fireplace to look as beautiful as possible; more importantly, you want it to function properly. If your fireplace is in disrepair, instead of being an asset, it can be a serious liability.
Factors that Necessitate a Fireplace Restoration
There are many factors that can lead to the need for a fireplace restoration. Some of the most common include factors include:
- Water damage. Water intrusion can cause extensive damage to a fireplace, such as leaching, cracking, and spalling. When water makes its way into your fireplace, the masonry becomes damaged and eventually, the structure can no longer safely contain the high temperatures and smoke that a fire creates.
- Creosote buildup. Creosote is a byproduct of incomplete combustion. It collects on the interior of the flue, firebox, damper, and all other interior components of your fireplace and chimney system. While regular cleanings can keep creosote under control, if a fireplace hasn’t been properly maintained, the accumulation of this hard, sticky substance can be impossible to remove. Using a fireplace that has an abundance of creosote buildup is extremely hazardous, as the substance is highly flammable.
- Improper construction. Poorly constructed fireplaces require constant repairs and can be dangerous to operate. They’re unable to safely handle high temperatures, water penetration, and smoke. If your fireplace was built out of poor-quality materials or craftsmanship is shoddy, you should consider having it reconstructed.
- Aesthetically displeasing. Even if your fireplace functions fine, if it’s old, outdated, and just doesn’t tie in with the rest of the style of your East williamsburg home, you may want to consider having it reconstructed. A reputable fireplace repair service will be able to update the look of your fireplace so that it suits your personal taste.
The Benefits of Fireplace Reconstruction
Why have your fireplace reconstructed? There are numerous reasons. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Improved safety. First and foremost, fireplace reconstruction will improve the safety of the structure. If your existing fireplace is extensively damaged, is poorly constructed, or has an abundant amount of creosote buildup, a rebuild will ensure that it’s functioning properly and is safe to use.
- Greater efficiency. By having your fireplace rebuilt, your fires will burn more efficiently and you’ll experience less heat loss through the chimney.
- Enhanced visual appeal. A fireplace update can dramatically enhance the appearance of the structure and the appearance of your home.
- Increased property value. When a fireplace is newly updated, functioning properly, and aesthetically pleasing, you’ll see a marked increase in the value of your East williamsburg home.
Fireplace Restoration from Ageless Chimney
Finding a fireplace repair service in Kings County isn’t hard; just type “fireplace repair near me” and you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. However, while it isn’t difficult to find wood and gas fireplace repair near me, what is difficult is finding a reputable company.
With Ageless Chimney, your search for wood and gas fireplace repair in East williamsburg, NY is over! As a full-service fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration company, you can count on our team of experts for all of your needs. Whether your fireplace has been damaged by water or creosote, it was poorly installed, it’s succumbed to the wear and tear of constant use and aging, or you just want to update its look, you can count on our team to meet all of your fireplace restoration needs.
We begin by performing a complete inspection of your existing fireplace to check for and confirm the existence of any damage. We’ll then devise an effective plan of action to correct any underlying issues. After getting your approval, our technicians will begin the process of rebuilding your fireplace. Using the highest quality materials, the most advanced tools, and proven techniques, we’ll make sure that your gas or wood-burning fireplace is perfectly reconstructed; in fact, when we’re done, the structure will look and function even better than it did when it was first installed!
At Ageless Chimney, we offer a full range of reconstruction services, including:
- Brick, stone, and tile cleaning
- Tile and brick resetting
- Custom fabrication
- Mortar repointing
- Damper installations
- Chimney inspections
- Flue and chimney cap installations
We’ll make sure that all of the interior and exterior components of your fireplace and chimney are expertly installed and working properly so that you can enjoy all of the benefits that this wonderful element provides with added peace of mind. What’s more, not only do we provide comprehensive restoration services, but we also offer fast results and highly competitive prices. Our clients are always impressed by how we can complete fireplace restorations so quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
If you’re interested in having your fireplace restored, you don’t want to settle for anything but the best. Contact the company that East williamsburg residents trust all of their fireplace and chimney care needs to: Ageless Chimney!
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
To receive a free fireplace restoration estimate, give us a call today! Dial 516-795-1313 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates will be happy to assist you. At Ageless Chimney, we look forward to working with you and restoring the beauty, function, and safety of one of the most prized features of your Kings County home: your fireplace.
- Learn more about East williamsburg, NY 11237
- Open a East williamsburg, NY map
- Find the East williamsburg, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby East williamsburg, NY pharmacies
- View the current East williamsburg, NY weather report
- Browse a list of East williamsburg, NY public and private schools
- East williamsburg, NY is located in Kings county in New York State