- steven orandello
I had this company come by and fix my chimney. The owner Bobby is a great guy. I saw some of his videos on Facebook and decided to give them a call and I am glad I did. The last gut did a horrible job the chimney was falling in.
The job came out great. If you need any masonry work done. I would definitely give them a call first. I don't think you will be disappointed . Thanks
- Ivy C.- Yelp
These guys cleaned our chimney, fixed issues we were having with it (we just bought the house) and showed us how to use the thing a la Boy Scouts style (our first home and first fireplace), which obviously was above and beyond. Their employees were helpful, professional, and quick. In and out of my house in no time. Very likeable staff and reasonable prices. Definitely will use again and recommend to others.Gene T.- Yelp
Made an appointment 2 weeks in advance to have them look at my chimney Between 8-10. (I have to leave for work at 10:30.)
Charlie calls at 9:50 telling me he'll be there in 45 minutes. They are not reliable. They cannot be counted on to keep their word and it is probably reflected in their work. I would not consider hiring them. They treat people like garbage.
- Joseph S.- Yelp
I was having a boiler installed and my boiler guy said that we need somebody to clean out the chimney before he starts the boiler up so last minute I was scrambling around trying to find somebody who could get there within the next few hours. I call these guys and they were able to come within a couple of hours and clean out my chimney but they ran into was a clogged chimney with the clay falling apart clogging my chimney so these guys are put in an insert and a cap while it was dark out. Got my boiler running cuz it was like 30 degrees out here in New York and was able to get heat that night if it wasn't for these guys I don't know what I would have done thank you guys you're the best highly recommended
- Samsung 467
Never again will I look elsewhere for a good chimney service! Sherwood Adams was at my location of residence within 15 minutes of me calling them! He assessed the leak I had in my chimney and had it repaired fast! This is the sort of real all American chimney repair company we've all been waiting for on Long island!
- Paul P.- Yelp
We called Ageless Chimney because we were not happy with the company we had used previously. They were terrific -- turned up on time, showed us pictures/videos of the work that needed doing (and more pictures after they had done it), and offered good prices. Christian and Bob came back to do the work that we needed on a Saturday, and they were extremely professional and efficient, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves.
- K C.- Yelp
I found this company through online reviews and very pleased with the work they performed ! I had part of the chimney rebuilt , inner steel liner installed and point entire chimney. They were prompt, professional and excellent work ! They cleaned up afterward where you would never know there were any construction work done prior ! Nick was great , he remembered all tasks we discussed during our consultations and completed them all. Highly recommended them .
- Lisa D.- Yelp
Everything about this company was very professional beginning with the friendly receptionist in the office. She scheduled to have someone come out for an estimate a few days after my call. Someone called to confirm the appt a couple of days prior. Charlie and Terry showed up early (could it get any better?!) and my parents felt so comfortable with their ability to complete the work, they had them just take care of it on the spot! Everyone I interacted with on this repair was so pleasant and friendly! Would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend to others.Jimmy H.- Yelp
I was in need of custom chimney cap, and luckily I found Ageless Chimney on Instagram. Based on their Instagram account, they seemed to be very reputable. I was dealing with Charlie Rohm, whom was an absolute gentleman, patient, and very knowledgeable. Charlie never left me hanging and was always in contact with me. From the first day of ordering to the install, everything went smooth. Thanks to Charlie, I would definitely recommend Ageless. Check out there instagram account, it speaks for itself. Once again, thanks Charlie!
- Noah Rosenthal
My neighbors actually comment at how great my chimney looks. The guys at ageless are literally the only people I would trust to fix chimneys, and roofs too. They’re stand up guys. They could easily charge more for their work, but believe in being fair. They’re about to do my entire roof, and I didn’t even bother getting additional estimates. I trust Sherwood, Bobby and the rest of the crew implicitly. If you don’t use ageless for chimney or roof repairs, you will regret it. Thanks again guys and see you soon!!!
For Efficient and Affordable Gas Fireplace Repair in Kingsbridge Heights, NY, Contact Ageless Chimney
Do you live in the Kingsbridge Heights, NY area? Have you been looking for gas fireplace repair near me that’s both efficient and affordable? Have your search results led you nowhere? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you’re in the right place! As a leading Bronx County fireplace repair company, you can count on Ageless chimney to handle all of your needs for a price that you can truly afford. From pilot light issues to thermocouple problems, with gas fireplace repair service from Ageless Chimney, you can have confidence knowing that you’ll receive the best results possible. When it comes to fireplace restoration in Kingsbridge Heights, NY, we’ve got you covered!
Whether you use it for warmth or ambiance, a gas fireplace is a fantastic feature in your Kingsbridge Heights home. You don’t have to struggle with trying to light a fire, constantly add logs, or cleaning up the mess that wood-burning fireplaces leave behind. With the flip of a switch, you have instant fire! Plus, gas fireplaces are safer, more eco-friendly, and more cost-effective than traditional wood-burning fireplaces.
While gas fireplaces certainly offer a number of benefits, they aren’t problem-free. A gas fireplace can experience a number of issues, and when it does, you need to call in the help of an expert.
Signs Your Gas Fireplace Needs to be Repaired
The following are telltale signs that something’s amiss with your gas fireplace:
- Discolored glass. If your fireplace is functioning properly, the flames should be clearly visible through the glass that surrounds it. If the glass is discolored, that’s a sign of excessive soot buildup. One of the major benefits of gas fireplaces is the minimal soot they produce; however, they can produce excessive amounts of soot, and when they do, the glass becomes foggy or develops black patches. There are a number of reasons why soot buildup can occur: the logs may be too close to the glass, there could be an airflow problem, or the ports could be clogged, for example.
- An odd odor. If your gas fireplace is new, you might notice some odor the first few times you light it. This odor is known as off-gassing and it occurs as a result of chemicals that were applied during construction, such as paint. This “new fireplace” smell is normal and harmless, and after you light a few fires, it should burn off. If, however, your gas fireplace – new or old – is producing a strange rotten egg-like smell, there may be a gas leak. Since natural gas is completely odorless, mercaptan, an organic substance that is comprised of a combination of sulfur, hydrogen, and carbon. Mercaptan produces an unmistakable rotten egg odor, which is why it’s added to gas, as it makes the colorless and odorless substance detectable. If you notice the smell of rotten eggs coming from your gas fireplace, chances are you have a gas leak. It goes without saying that gas leaks are extremely dangerous, so if you detect a rotten egg smell, immediately turn off the fireplace call your gas supplier and a professional technician right away.
- Pilot light problems. Just like a boiler, a gas fireplace features a pilot light to supply the gas that’s needed for combustion. If the pilot light keeps shutting off, something is definitely awry. Typically, the problem is associated with the thermocouple, which covers the pilot light when the gas is turned off to prevent it from leaking. If the fire shuts off or the flames aren’t as high as they usually are, the thermocouple may be damaged or it could be covered in soot. Pilot light issues could also be linked to bad wiring, which you should never attempt to correct on your own.
- Strange sounds. Even when they’re operating properly, gas fireplaces do make some degree of noise; however, if you notice any sounds that seem different than usual – rumbling, roaring, shrieking, or grinding, for example – you should arrange to have it checked out by a professional.
If you are experiencing any of the above-mentioned issues, contact a reputable Bronx County fireplace repair service, like Ageless Chimney, as soon as possible.
Gas Fireplace Repair from Ageless Chimney
If you’ve been searching for fireplace repair near me, look no further than Ageless Chimney! Our highly trained technicians have the knowledge and experience that are needed to fully assess your gas fireplace and the necessary tools to accurately detect and properly correct any issues. We’ll check all of the working components, including the ports, ventilation, pilot light, fan, logs, and flue; we’ll also assess the heat output.
Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll make the repairs that are required quickly and affordably so you can get back to enjoying all of the benefits that a gas fireplace offers. If your fireplace is in need of cleaning, we can take care of that for you, too! Our crew will clean the logs, glass, and firebox to remove any dust, dirt, and debris that has accumulated.
We’ll take great care to protect all of the surrounding surfaces of your home while we work to prevent the spread of debris. When we’re finished, we’ll leave nothing behind but a properly functioning and beautiful fireplace.
With Ageless Chimney, Your Search for the Best Fireplace Technician Near Me is Over!
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and as the recipient of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, our fully licensed, insured, and bonded fireplace repair company is regarded as one of the best fireplace repair services in the Bronx County area.
Find out for yourself why so many Kingsbridge Heights, NY homeowners count on us for their gas fireplace repair needs. Call 516-795-1313 for a free estimate or to schedule an appointment to have your gas fireplace inspected and repaired. At Ageless Chimney, we do fireplace repairs right!
- Learn more about Kingsbridge Heights, NY 10468
- Open a Kingsbridge Heights, NY map
- Find the Kingsbridge Heights, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Kingsbridge Heights, NY pharmacies
- View the current Kingsbridge Heights, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Kingsbridge Heights, NY public and private schools
- Kingsbridge Heights, NY is located in Bronx county in New York State