- Kathleen S.- Yelp
Unfortunately not thrilled with work that was done. We had them redo our stoop with the understanding all sides would be bricked like original, it wasn't. Sides were stuccoed. Plus gaps between bricks on steps where water would seep and in winter when frozen would cause cracks. The stone was marked up and they destroyed grass by cutting stone on it. Would not recommend at all.Alesya N.- Yelp
Had the pleasure of meeting Bob this week to fix our chimney which had no cap or liner on it for years apparently (found dead birds inside gross). He beat out a previous estimate and did an amazing job! Came at straight 9am, explained everything and was done by 11. Super nice, professional, and clean. Would recommend to anyone!
- Stacey B.- Yelp
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)
- Adrienne Testa
Honest, professional and willing to answer question. I took a shot with this company, when I sought help for what I thought was a chimney problem. They came checked out my heating , hot water systems and
chimney. I was relieved there was no problem and happily surprised when there was no charge. Anyone needing a reliable, honest and professional chimney company can rest assure you have found them with this company.Jimmy H.- Yelp
I was in need of custom chimney cap, and luckily I found Ageless Chimney on Instagram. Based on their Instagram account, they seemed to be very reputable. I was dealing with Charlie Rohm, whom was an absolute gentleman, patient, and very knowledgeable. Charlie never left me hanging and was always in contact with me. From the first day of ordering to the install, everything went smooth. Thanks to Charlie, I would definitely recommend Ageless. Check out there instagram account, it speaks for itself. Once again, thanks Charlie!
- Gary R.- Yelp
What a horrible experience. They came to work on my chimney and the ladder falls on my S550 Mercedes Benz causing body damage and totally messing up my railings for the stoop and breaking my solar lights for the steps as well. They did not even mention the damage to my car I had to find out by watching the Vivint video. I called Charlie and he did arrange to have my car fixed and he paid for the damages. I had to pay for the lights to replace the ones that were broken and was never reimbursed. My steps are still loose from the ladder falling on them. I spoke with Bob the owner to let him know the railings for the steps were very loose and needed repair after waiting 6 weeks for Charlie to fix things. Charlie finally came and put the lights on that I had to buy on my own and I was not reimbursed. However the railings remain very loose and the advice I was given by Charlie was, "Just replace the rails. We could give you a good price. " My rails were perfectly fine before Ageless Chimney damaged them when the ladder fell. This caused damage to my rails, solar lights for the rails, solar lights for the garden, and my car. Bob the owner said he would come by to make it right but never did. My rail remains very loose, and I was never reimbursed for the lights. What a major inconvenience Ageless Chimney caused me. I will say the work done on the Chimney was good. I wish they were more professional as they came highly recommended. They acted like they were doing me a favor or I was inconveniencing them when I wanted things fixed. The nicest person was the receptionist on the phone. I will now have to pay to get my rails redone unfortunately due to their error of not securing their ladder. Unreal.
- Scott M. Rosenberg
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.Roberta R.- Yelp
We just had Ageless Chimney replace our chimney liner. They were very professional from the original inspection/quote process to setting the date/time for the job to completion. The men worked very neatly and when they left the place was spotless. And another plus, they guys were very pleasant!! I would definitely recommend Ageless Chimney!
- steven orandello
I had this company come by and fix my chimney. The owner Bobby is a great guy. I saw some of his videos on Facebook and decided to give them a call and I am glad I did. The last gut did a horrible job the chimney was falling in.
The job came out great. If you need any masonry work done. I would definitely give them a call first. I don't think you will be disappointed . Thanks
- Kevin F.- Yelp
Had Ageless come back to give me an estimate on a new bluestone stoop and a new walkway from pavers. The owner Bob came over and he has a way of making you feel comfortable. The price was almost what I had expected. Within a few weeks they had all their materials and started their work. They were neat and efficient which is what I am looking for when hiring a contractor. We couldn't be happier with how the stoop came out and it gave our house the curb appeal that it needed.Frank C.- Yelp
This contractor is legit. Right from the phone call to the installation. The receptionist scheduled someone to come out and called me to let me know they were on there way. Bobby arrived on time, with his crew, and provided me with a full explanation of what needed to be done, what materials he uses, all the material specifications, how the chimney liner installation was to be done, cost and warranty. He was neat and clean and made sure I was satisfied throughout each step of the installation.
As an Engineer, I expect someone who is knowledgeable, experienced, affordable (within reason), and can produce good quality work. Bobby from Ageless Chimney met all those qualities and deserves this review.
- Samsung 467
Never again will I look elsewhere for a good chimney service! Sherwood Adams was at my location of residence within 15 minutes of me calling them! He assessed the leak I had in my chimney and had it repaired fast! This is the sort of real all American chimney repair company we've all been waiting for on Long island!Robert Katz
Ageless chimney answered the phone on the first ring and was able to come to my home to Fix a carbon monoxide leak the same day. They installed a stainless steel chimney liner to keep me and my family safe from carbon monoxide. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!
- Tms T.- Yelp
The staff arrived during the timeframe that was stated. I originally asked for chimney and boiler sweep but one of the guys took a look and said I didn't need the boiler sweep which id have never known. They were fast and efficient. When they went up to the roof they took pictures to show the damage I had and offered an estimate for future work. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful as myself and my family have never owned a fireplace. Will use again
Looking for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me? Contact Ageless Chimney!
Ageless Chimney is a top-rated chimney repair and maintenance company in Richmond County, but we do more than just chimneys; we also specialize in fireplace repair and fireplace restoration. While a clean and properly functioning chimney is a vital part of safe fireplace operation, most companies in the Silver Lake area neglect to care for the fireplace itself. It doesn’t matter how clean your chimney is if your fireplace is in disrepair; that’s why, at Ageless Chimney, we offer services that focus on the fireplace, too! If you’re in need of wood-burning or gas fireplace repair or maintenance, contact our team of experts today!
Signs You Should Look for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me
There’s nothing better than a fireplace; it offers wonderful warmth, creates an inviting atmosphere, and adds visual interest to your home. If you’re fortunate enough to own a gas fireplace, you’re really in luck! With just the flip of a switch, you have instant access to the warm glow of a fire… However, just like any other component in your home, a gas fireplace needs to be properly maintained and can sustain damage.
How can you tell when your gas fireplace is in need of repair? The following signs indicate that you need to start looking for professional gas fireplace repair:
- Fire problems. If your fire keeps going out when the switch is turned on or if the blaze seems to be smaller than it usually is, there are a number of issues that could be to blame, including problems with the pilot light, the thermocouple, the thermopile, or the electrical wires.
- A rotten egg smell. If you notice a smell that’s similar to rotten eggs coming from your fireplace, turn it off immediately and contact your gas provider and a fireplace repair service! A rotten egg smell is a sign of a gas leak, which has the potential to be extremely dangerous.
- Soot buildup. If you notice a buildup of soot in your gas fireplace, something is definitely awry; for example, there may be an airflow problem or your too much fuel may be entering the firebox.
- Odd sounds. You can expect to hear some degree of noise when your gas fireplace is turned on; however, if you notice any abnormal sounds, such as whirring, hissing, or gargling, there’s a definite underlying problem that needs to be addressed by a professional.
If your gas fireplace is showing any of the above-mentioned signs, contacting a professional fireplace repair company is highly recommended. A licensed and experienced professional will be able to identify the problem and make the repairs that are necessary to restore the function and the safety of your fireplace.
How to Find a Gas Fireplace Repair Company?
If you live in the Silver Lake, NY area and you’re in need of the services of a company that provides repairs for gas fireplaces, you want to make sure that you choose a reputable professional. How can you do that? One option is to type search queries like “gas fireplace repair near me” or “fireplace repair near me” into your internet browser; however, it’s likely that you’re going to get a lot of results. You don’t want to select the first company you find; you want to ensure you choose the best. How can you do that? Here are some tips to consider:
- Browse the services. Take a look at the websites of prospective fireplace repair companies. Read through the services they provide to ensure that they specialize in gas fireplaces, as many Silver Lake companies only work on wood-burning fireplaces.
- Consider reputation. Reputation says a lot about the type of service you can expect to receive. Look for testimonials on the websites of gas fireplace repair companies. Check out reputable review sites, such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor, to see what other clients have to say about their experience.
- Credentials are important. A reputable fireplace repair company will be fully licensed, insured, and bonded. These credentials certify that the company has received the necessary training to repair fireplaces and has the necessary protections in place to prevent you from being financially responsible if any mishaps arise.
- Consider the price. It goes without saying that you want to get a good price on your fireplace repair; however, you shouldn’t base your decision on cost alone. While it might be tempting to choose a company that offers the lowest prices, it’s likely that you’ll get what you pay for, and when it comes to fireplace repair, you really don’t want to run the risk of subpar results. With that said, you also shouldn’t assume that a company that charges high rates offers higher rates will offer better results.
Ageless Chimney: A Leading Silver Lake Fireplace Repair Service
While the aforementioned tips can certainly help you find a reputable Richmond County gas fireplace repair company, instead of worrying about the hassle of sifting through all of the results you’ll receive when you search “fireplace technician near me”, contact Ageless Chimney from the start!
As a leading fireplace repair company that specializes in gas fireplaces, we’ve been maintaining and reconstructing the fireplaces of Silver Lake, NY homeowners for more than 10 years. Offering a complete range of services and using the highest quality tools and proven techniques and strategies, we’ll make sure that your gas fireplace is working safely and properly in no time. What’s more, we’ll charge you the most affordable rates possible.
- Learn more about Silver Lake, NY 10301
- Open a Silver Lake, NY map
- Find the Silver Lake, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Silver Lake, NY pharmacies
- View the current Silver Lake, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Silver Lake, NY public and private schools
- Silver Lake, NY is located in Richmond county in New York State