- Tms T.- Yelp
The staff arrived during the timeframe that was stated. I originally asked for chimney and boiler sweep but one of the guys took a look and said I didn't need the boiler sweep which id have never known. They were fast and efficient. When they went up to the roof they took pictures to show the damage I had and offered an estimate for future work. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful as myself and my family have never owned a fireplace. Will use again
- Scott M. Rosenberg
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.
- Alex B.- Yelp
I had several reviews for a cap, new lining and a cleaning. Keith gave us a thorough overview of the work needed and gave us the confidence that the work would be done in a timely and clean fashion. We were not disappointed. I would use them in the future. They are proud of their work and left us with a pristine job. I highly recommend them.Louise S.- Yelp
Ageless Chimney was one of three estimates sought, and I'm glad that I chose them. Although it hasn't rained yet, I trust that the leak from failed flashing (no thanks to the previous roofers) is fixed, and the chimney on this 100+ year old home was completely re-pointed for the first time ever. From the professional office staff, to Keith the estimator, to Sherwood and Kevin who performed the work, thank you for giving me peace of mind from a job well done!
- Alesya N.- Yelp
Had the pleasure of meeting Bob this week to fix our chimney which had no cap or liner on it for years apparently (found dead birds inside gross). He beat out a previous estimate and did an amazing job! Came at straight 9am, explained everything and was done by 11. Super nice, professional, and clean. Would recommend to anyone!Julian B.- Yelp
A must hire. I have yet to see this level of commitment to achieve customer satisfaction and dedication to one's craft. I deliberately took over a year to write this because I wanted to make sure my issue was resolved. I had a leak around my chimney that was difficult to remedy and water was coming into my attic. Generally speaking, my chimney and flashing were in good condition according to several experts, and many couldn't understand why I was having leaks. A wide range of options were presented by different vendors as well as pricing. Ageless recommended repointing the chimney, so I agreed and the price was reasonable. After they finished the job, and after a hard rain, I saw that I was still having leaks. I called Ageless, and they came back to remedy the issue. About a month later, I was still having issues. I called Ageless again, and they came back a third time.Long story short, this project started in late 2017. These guys came back at least 5 times (no additional cost) over the course of 9 months and threw the kitchen sink at this (why a sink at a chimney? I don't know). They were fixing things that were out of original scope and around the chimney under pretense that water was traveling and entering my attic from unobservable areas. This additional work was at no additional cost as well and I approved all work. They even repointed the job a second time- no cost. All I know is that I met the entire team over the course of 9 months. All three gentlemen are cordial and knowledgable and committed to solving your problem. Not once was frustration directed at me. Unless they have zero overhead costs, I'd be surprised if they broke even on this job. I'm writing this because you want to see guys like this be successful. Hire them.
- steven orandello
I had this company come by and fix my chimney. The owner Bobby is a great guy. I saw some of his videos on Facebook and decided to give them a call and I am glad I did. The last gut did a horrible job the chimney was falling in.
The job came out great. If you need any masonry work done. I would definitely give them a call first. I don't think you will be disappointed . ThanksJoseph Sorce
Bobby and Sherwood came to our house in Massapequa after my wife and I had been dealing with a leaking chimney for weeks. After providing us with a reasonable estimate they performed the work the following day and our chimney has not had a leak since through several storms. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
- Cheryl Hirsch
I called this company because my boiler kept shutting and my oil guy said it was the chimney. My neighbor recommended Ageless Chimney to me so I checked their website and thought they looked pretty good. They came on time and explained that I had a blockage. They cleaned it out and it was not expensive. The owners themselves came and they were neat and professional and very nice.I would recommend this company.
- Doug D.- Yelp
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.
- Gene T.- Yelp
Made an appointment 2 weeks in advance to have them look at my chimney Between 8-10. (I have to leave for work at 10:30.)
Charlie calls at 9:50 telling me he'll be there in 45 minutes. They are not reliable. They cannot be counted on to keep their word and it is probably reflected in their work. I would not consider hiring them. They treat people like garbage.Gary R.- Yelp
What a horrible experience. They came to work on my chimney and the ladder falls on my S550 Mercedes Benz causing body damage and totally messing up my railings for the stoop and breaking my solar lights for the steps as well. They did not even mention the damage to my car I had to find out by watching the Vivint video. I called Charlie and he did arrange to have my car fixed and he paid for the damages. I had to pay for the lights to replace the ones that were broken and was never reimbursed. My steps are still loose from the ladder falling on them. I spoke with Bob the owner to let him know the railings for the steps were very loose and needed repair after waiting 6 weeks for Charlie to fix things. Charlie finally came and put the lights on that I had to buy on my own and I was not reimbursed. However the railings remain very loose and the advice I was given by Charlie was, "Just replace the rails. We could give you a good price. " My rails were perfectly fine before Ageless Chimney damaged them when the ladder fell. This caused damage to my rails, solar lights for the rails, solar lights for the garden, and my car. Bob the owner said he would come by to make it right but never did. My rail remains very loose, and I was never reimbursed for the lights. What a major inconvenience Ageless Chimney caused me. I will say the work done on the Chimney was good. I wish they were more professional as they came highly recommended. They acted like they were doing me a favor or I was inconveniencing them when I wanted things fixed. The nicest person was the receptionist on the phone. I will now have to pay to get my rails redone unfortunately due to their error of not securing their ladder. Unreal.
Looking for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me? Contact Ageless Chimney!
Ageless Chimney is a top-rated chimney repair and maintenance company in Kings County, but we do more than just chimneys; we also specialize in fireplace repair and fireplace restoration. While a clean and properly functioning chimney is a vital part of safe fireplace operation, most companies in the Spring Creek area neglect to care for the fireplace itself. It doesn’t matter how clean your chimney is if your fireplace is in disrepair; that’s why, at Ageless Chimney, we offer services that focus on the fireplace, too! If you’re in need of wood-burning or gas fireplace repair or maintenance, contact our team of experts today!
Signs You Should Look for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me
There’s nothing better than a fireplace; it offers wonderful warmth, creates an inviting atmosphere, and adds visual interest to your home. If you’re fortunate enough to own a gas fireplace, you’re really in luck! With just the flip of a switch, you have instant access to the warm glow of a fire… However, just like any other component in your home, a gas fireplace needs to be properly maintained and can sustain damage.
How can you tell when your gas fireplace is in need of repair? The following signs indicate that you need to start looking for professional gas fireplace repair:
- Fire problems. If your fire keeps going out when the switch is turned on or if the blaze seems to be smaller than it usually is, there are a number of issues that could be to blame, including problems with the pilot light, the thermocouple, the thermopile, or the electrical wires.
- A rotten egg smell. If you notice a smell that’s similar to rotten eggs coming from your fireplace, turn it off immediately and contact your gas provider and a fireplace repair service! A rotten egg smell is a sign of a gas leak, which has the potential to be extremely dangerous.
- Soot buildup. If you notice a buildup of soot in your gas fireplace, something is definitely awry; for example, there may be an airflow problem or your too much fuel may be entering the firebox.
- Odd sounds. You can expect to hear some degree of noise when your gas fireplace is turned on; however, if you notice any abnormal sounds, such as whirring, hissing, or gargling, there’s a definite underlying problem that needs to be addressed by a professional.
If your gas fireplace is showing any of the above-mentioned signs, contacting a professional fireplace repair company is highly recommended. A licensed and experienced professional will be able to identify the problem and make the repairs that are necessary to restore the function and the safety of your fireplace.
How to Find a Gas Fireplace Repair Company?
If you live in the Spring Creek, NY area and you’re in need of the services of a company that provides repairs for gas fireplaces, you want to make sure that you choose a reputable professional. How can you do that? One option is to type search queries like “gas fireplace repair near me” or “fireplace repair near me” into your internet browser; however, it’s likely that you’re going to get a lot of results. You don’t want to select the first company you find; you want to ensure you choose the best. How can you do that? Here are some tips to consider:
- Browse the services. Take a look at the websites of prospective fireplace repair companies. Read through the services they provide to ensure that they specialize in gas fireplaces, as many Spring Creek companies only work on wood-burning fireplaces.
- Consider reputation. Reputation says a lot about the type of service you can expect to receive. Look for testimonials on the websites of gas fireplace repair companies. Check out reputable review sites, such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor, to see what other clients have to say about their experience.
- Credentials are important. A reputable fireplace repair company will be fully licensed, insured, and bonded. These credentials certify that the company has received the necessary training to repair fireplaces and has the necessary protections in place to prevent you from being financially responsible if any mishaps arise.
- Consider the price. It goes without saying that you want to get a good price on your fireplace repair; however, you shouldn’t base your decision on cost alone. While it might be tempting to choose a company that offers the lowest prices, it’s likely that you’ll get what you pay for, and when it comes to fireplace repair, you really don’t want to run the risk of subpar results. With that said, you also shouldn’t assume that a company that charges high rates offers higher rates will offer better results.
Ageless Chimney: A Leading Spring Creek Fireplace Repair Service
While the aforementioned tips can certainly help you find a reputable Kings County gas fireplace repair company, instead of worrying about the hassle of sifting through all of the results you’ll receive when you search “fireplace technician near me”, contact Ageless Chimney from the start!
As a leading fireplace repair company that specializes in gas fireplaces, we’ve been maintaining and reconstructing the fireplaces of Spring Creek, NY homeowners for more than 10 years. Offering a complete range of services and using the highest quality tools and proven techniques and strategies, we’ll make sure that your gas fireplace is working safely and properly in no time. What’s more, we’ll charge you the most affordable rates possible.
- Learn more about Spring Creek, NY 11239
- Open a Spring Creek, NY map
- Find the Spring Creek, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Spring Creek, NY pharmacies
- View the current Spring Creek, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Spring Creek, NY public and private schools
- Spring Creek, NY is located in Kings county in New York State