- Michael Mantione
Wanted to take a few minutes to pass along my experience with Ageless Chimney….my mother in law is 87 and she needed to have repairs made to her fire place chimney and to her front stoop. I went the normal route of asking around, for personal references before doing some research on the computer. I can tell you I was very apprehensive when I could not get any personal references. Quite frankly, I was most concerned about her being taken advantage of and me too….well let me tell you…I am super glad that I chose Ageless after receiving several estimates….their work and professionalism was simply outstanding…so good that I felt that I had to take the time to write this review…As for the longevity of their work, time will only tell but I am very confident in the results for the work that was performed and they warrantied it for ten years too.
- Alex B.- Yelp
I had several reviews for a cap, new lining and a cleaning. Keith gave us a thorough overview of the work needed and gave us the confidence that the work would be done in a timely and clean fashion. We were not disappointed. I would use them in the future. They are proud of their work and left us with a pristine job. I highly recommend them.
- Jimmy H.- Yelp
I was in need of custom chimney cap, and luckily I found Ageless Chimney on Instagram. Based on their Instagram account, they seemed to be very reputable. I was dealing with Charlie Rohm, whom was an absolute gentleman, patient, and very knowledgeable. Charlie never left me hanging and was always in contact with me. From the first day of ordering to the install, everything went smooth. Thanks to Charlie, I would definitely recommend Ageless. Check out there instagram account, it speaks for itself. Once again, thanks Charlie!
- Louise S.- Yelp
Ageless Chimney was one of three estimates sought, and I'm glad that I chose them. Although it hasn't rained yet, I trust that the leak from failed flashing (no thanks to the previous roofers) is fixed, and the chimney on this 100+ year old home was completely re-pointed for the first time ever. From the professional office staff, to Keith the estimator, to Sherwood and Kevin who performed the work, thank you for giving me peace of mind from a job well done!Bob Alarcon
I am truly satisfied. I have not used my fireplace for 4-5 years. The hamper was rusted. I called 3 companies for an estimate. 2 came in and said it would cost $450-$500. Ageless came in and first tried spraying WD40. It worked! And they didn't even charge me. I highly recommend this company.
- Don R.- Yelp
I Call this company to take my chimney down and rebuild it..they gave me a great price and were one of the most professional company I've seen in a long time..it started off right from the girl on the phone to sherwood making my chimney come out to my tuff standards..this is a very nice and professional crew..I would recommend these guys to everyoneRoberta R.- Yelp
We just had Ageless Chimney replace our chimney liner. They were very professional from the original inspection/quote process to setting the date/time for the job to completion. The men worked very neatly and when they left the place was spotless. And another plus, they guys were very pleasant!! I would definitely recommend Ageless Chimney!
- Jackie C.- Yelp
Professional, quick and informative! We needed a chimney cleaning and after reviewing a few companies we went with Ageless and I am SO glad that we did! They were on time as scheduled, quick, clean and they even took the time to explain to us (first time fireplace users) how to use it. Very professional and would recommend them in an instant!
- Christian G.- Yelp
My chimney recently got damaged by superstorm sandy. I gave ageless chimney a call after their website provided me with great information. The owner Bob came to my house the same week. They were able to rebuild and fix my chimney so I could use heat and hot water. I was so impressed with the way the company was efficient and clean. Highly recommend them!
- Adrienne Testa
Honest, professional and willing to answer question. I took a shot with this company, when I sought help for what I thought was a chimney problem. They came checked out my heating , hot water systems and
chimney. I was relieved there was no problem and happily surprised when there was no charge. Anyone needing a reliable, honest and professional chimney company can rest assure you have found them with this company.Samsung 467
Never again will I look elsewhere for a good chimney service! Sherwood Adams was at my location of residence within 15 minutes of me calling them! He assessed the leak I had in my chimney and had it repaired fast! This is the sort of real all American chimney repair company we've all been waiting for on Long island!
Looking for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me? Contact Ageless Chimney!
Ageless Chimney is a top-rated chimney repair and maintenance company in Queens County, but we do more than just chimneys; we also specialize in fireplace repair and fireplace restoration. While a clean and properly functioning chimney is a vital part of safe fireplace operation, most companies in the Sunnyside area neglect to care for the fireplace itself. It doesn’t matter how clean your chimney is if your fireplace is in disrepair; that’s why, at Ageless Chimney, we offer services that focus on the fireplace, too! If you’re in need of wood-burning or gas fireplace repair or maintenance, contact our team of experts today!
Signs You Should Look for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me
There’s nothing better than a fireplace; it offers wonderful warmth, creates an inviting atmosphere, and adds visual interest to your home. If you’re fortunate enough to own a gas fireplace, you’re really in luck! With just the flip of a switch, you have instant access to the warm glow of a fire… However, just like any other component in your home, a gas fireplace needs to be properly maintained and can sustain damage.
How can you tell when your gas fireplace is in need of repair? The following signs indicate that you need to start looking for professional gas fireplace repair:
- Fire problems. If your fire keeps going out when the switch is turned on or if the blaze seems to be smaller than it usually is, there are a number of issues that could be to blame, including problems with the pilot light, the thermocouple, the thermopile, or the electrical wires.
- A rotten egg smell. If you notice a smell that’s similar to rotten eggs coming from your fireplace, turn it off immediately and contact your gas provider and a fireplace repair service! A rotten egg smell is a sign of a gas leak, which has the potential to be extremely dangerous.
- Soot buildup. If you notice a buildup of soot in your gas fireplace, something is definitely awry; for example, there may be an airflow problem or your too much fuel may be entering the firebox.
- Odd sounds. You can expect to hear some degree of noise when your gas fireplace is turned on; however, if you notice any abnormal sounds, such as whirring, hissing, or gargling, there’s a definite underlying problem that needs to be addressed by a professional.
If your gas fireplace is showing any of the above-mentioned signs, contacting a professional fireplace repair company is highly recommended. A licensed and experienced professional will be able to identify the problem and make the repairs that are necessary to restore the function and the safety of your fireplace.
How to Find a Gas Fireplace Repair Company?
If you live in the Sunnyside, NY area and you’re in need of the services of a company that provides repairs for gas fireplaces, you want to make sure that you choose a reputable professional. How can you do that? One option is to type search queries like “gas fireplace repair near me” or “fireplace repair near me” into your internet browser; however, it’s likely that you’re going to get a lot of results. You don’t want to select the first company you find; you want to ensure you choose the best. How can you do that? Here are some tips to consider:
- Browse the services. Take a look at the websites of prospective fireplace repair companies. Read through the services they provide to ensure that they specialize in gas fireplaces, as many Sunnyside companies only work on wood-burning fireplaces.
- Consider reputation. Reputation says a lot about the type of service you can expect to receive. Look for testimonials on the websites of gas fireplace repair companies. Check out reputable review sites, such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor, to see what other clients have to say about their experience.
- Credentials are important. A reputable fireplace repair company will be fully licensed, insured, and bonded. These credentials certify that the company has received the necessary training to repair fireplaces and has the necessary protections in place to prevent you from being financially responsible if any mishaps arise.
- Consider the price. It goes without saying that you want to get a good price on your fireplace repair; however, you shouldn’t base your decision on cost alone. While it might be tempting to choose a company that offers the lowest prices, it’s likely that you’ll get what you pay for, and when it comes to fireplace repair, you really don’t want to run the risk of subpar results. With that said, you also shouldn’t assume that a company that charges high rates offers higher rates will offer better results.
Ageless Chimney: A Leading Sunnyside Fireplace Repair Service
While the aforementioned tips can certainly help you find a reputable Queens County gas fireplace repair company, instead of worrying about the hassle of sifting through all of the results you’ll receive when you search “fireplace technician near me”, contact Ageless Chimney from the start!
As a leading fireplace repair company that specializes in gas fireplaces, we’ve been maintaining and reconstructing the fireplaces of Sunnyside, NY homeowners for more than 10 years. Offering a complete range of services and using the highest quality tools and proven techniques and strategies, we’ll make sure that your gas fireplace is working safely and properly in no time. What’s more, we’ll charge you the most affordable rates possible.
- Learn more about Sunnyside, NY 11104 11101
- Open a Sunnyside, NY map
- Find the Sunnyside, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Sunnyside, NY pharmacies
- View the current Sunnyside, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Sunnyside, NY public and private schools
- Sunnyside, NY is located in Queens county in New York State