- Libby L.- Yelp
Mike, Greg, and Danielle were wonderfully helpful! They were super responsive. Danielle was very organized and helped me schedule ASAP. Greg and his colleague arrived on time. They were very professional and kind. They took the time to explain everything to me. Mike (the owner) was also very nice and professional when we spoke on the phone. I would highly recommend Ageless Chimney.Steven F.- Yelp
Very Impressed! Showed up on time, gave me a great warranty and worked their A...... off on my 90 year old chimney. I really liked the fact that the owner of the company was involved in every step of the job. I am a licensed home inspector and would highly recommend ageless chimney to any and all of my clients.
- Stacey B.- Yelp
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)Ivy C.- Yelp
These guys cleaned our chimney, fixed issues we were having with it (we just bought the house) and showed us how to use the thing a la Boy Scouts style (our first home and first fireplace), which obviously was above and beyond. Their employees were helpful, professional, and quick. In and out of my house in no time. Very likeable staff and reasonable prices. Definitely will use again and recommend to others.
- Laura G.- Yelp
RIPOFF ALERT!!!!They quoted me one price over the phone, then, after the job was done, they added quite an extra charges.When I questioned the extra charge,the gentleman just kept on repeating the extra charge verbally..... and also, charged me $200 for " point work" which took all of 5 minutes....... and he acted like he was doing me a big favor by charging $200..... steer clear of Ageless Chimney unless you enjoy being RIPPED OFFStacey Blatt
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)
- Gina C.- Yelp
I had called Ageless Chimney because we had a leak into our attic from the chimney. We were unsure if the roof or chimney flashing was the problem. They set me up with an appointment for a one hour window and confirmed the day before. The guys got here on time. Charlie was professional and gave us a reasonable estimate and told us what the problem was. He was able to fix it right then and there! It stopped our leak! Thanks guys!
- steven orandello
I had this company come by and fix my chimney. The owner Bobby is a great guy. I saw some of his videos on Facebook and decided to give them a call and I am glad I did. The last gut did a horrible job the chimney was falling in.
The job came out great. If you need any masonry work done. I would definitely give them a call first. I don't think you will be disappointed . ThanksGene T.- Yelp
Made an appointment 2 weeks in advance to have them look at my chimney Between 8-10. (I have to leave for work at 10:30.)
Charlie calls at 9:50 telling me he'll be there in 45 minutes. They are not reliable. They cannot be counted on to keep their word and it is probably reflected in their work. I would not consider hiring them. They treat people like garbage.
- K C.- Yelp
I found this company through online reviews and very pleased with the work they performed ! I had part of the chimney rebuilt , inner steel liner installed and point entire chimney. They were prompt, professional and excellent work ! They cleaned up afterward where you would never know there were any construction work done prior ! Nick was great , he remembered all tasks we discussed during our consultations and completed them all. Highly recommended them .
- Scott M. Rosenberg
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.Jimmy H.- Yelp
I was in need of custom chimney cap, and luckily I found Ageless Chimney on Instagram. Based on their Instagram account, they seemed to be very reputable. I was dealing with Charlie Rohm, whom was an absolute gentleman, patient, and very knowledgeable. Charlie never left me hanging and was always in contact with me. From the first day of ordering to the install, everything went smooth. Thanks to Charlie, I would definitely recommend Ageless. Check out there instagram account, it speaks for itself. Once again, thanks Charlie!
- Roberta R.- Yelp
We just had Ageless Chimney replace our chimney liner. They were very professional from the original inspection/quote process to setting the date/time for the job to completion. The men worked very neatly and when they left the place was spotless. And another plus, they guys were very pleasant!! I would definitely recommend Ageless Chimney!Kathleen S.- Yelp
Unfortunately not thrilled with work that was done. We had them redo our stoop with the understanding all sides would be bricked like original, it wasn't. Sides were stuccoed. Plus gaps between bricks on steps where water would seep and in winter when frozen would cause cracks. The stone was marked up and they destroyed grass by cutting stone on it. Would not recommend at all.
Looking for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me? Contact Ageless Chimney!
Ageless Chimney is a top-rated chimney repair and maintenance company in Bronx County, but we do more than just chimneys; we also specialize in fireplace repair and fireplace restoration. While a clean and properly functioning chimney is a vital part of safe fireplace operation, most companies in the Throgs Neck area neglect to care for the fireplace itself. It doesn’t matter how clean your chimney is if your fireplace is in disrepair; that’s why, at Ageless Chimney, we offer services that focus on the fireplace, too! If you’re in need of wood-burning or gas fireplace repair or maintenance, contact our team of experts today!
Signs You Should Look for Gas Fireplace Repair Near Me
There’s nothing better than a fireplace; it offers wonderful warmth, creates an inviting atmosphere, and adds visual interest to your home. If you’re fortunate enough to own a gas fireplace, you’re really in luck! With just the flip of a switch, you have instant access to the warm glow of a fire… However, just like any other component in your home, a gas fireplace needs to be properly maintained and can sustain damage.
How can you tell when your gas fireplace is in need of repair? The following signs indicate that you need to start looking for professional gas fireplace repair:
- Fire problems. If your fire keeps going out when the switch is turned on or if the blaze seems to be smaller than it usually is, there are a number of issues that could be to blame, including problems with the pilot light, the thermocouple, the thermopile, or the electrical wires.
- A rotten egg smell. If you notice a smell that’s similar to rotten eggs coming from your fireplace, turn it off immediately and contact your gas provider and a fireplace repair service! A rotten egg smell is a sign of a gas leak, which has the potential to be extremely dangerous.
- Soot buildup. If you notice a buildup of soot in your gas fireplace, something is definitely awry; for example, there may be an airflow problem or your too much fuel may be entering the firebox.
- Odd sounds. You can expect to hear some degree of noise when your gas fireplace is turned on; however, if you notice any abnormal sounds, such as whirring, hissing, or gargling, there’s a definite underlying problem that needs to be addressed by a professional.
If your gas fireplace is showing any of the above-mentioned signs, contacting a professional fireplace repair company is highly recommended. A licensed and experienced professional will be able to identify the problem and make the repairs that are necessary to restore the function and the safety of your fireplace.
How to Find a Gas Fireplace Repair Company?
If you live in the Throgs Neck, NY area and you’re in need of the services of a company that provides repairs for gas fireplaces, you want to make sure that you choose a reputable professional. How can you do that? One option is to type search queries like “gas fireplace repair near me” or “fireplace repair near me” into your internet browser; however, it’s likely that you’re going to get a lot of results. You don’t want to select the first company you find; you want to ensure you choose the best. How can you do that? Here are some tips to consider:
- Browse the services. Take a look at the websites of prospective fireplace repair companies. Read through the services they provide to ensure that they specialize in gas fireplaces, as many Throgs Neck companies only work on wood-burning fireplaces.
- Consider reputation. Reputation says a lot about the type of service you can expect to receive. Look for testimonials on the websites of gas fireplace repair companies. Check out reputable review sites, such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor, to see what other clients have to say about their experience.
- Credentials are important. A reputable fireplace repair company will be fully licensed, insured, and bonded. These credentials certify that the company has received the necessary training to repair fireplaces and has the necessary protections in place to prevent you from being financially responsible if any mishaps arise.
- Consider the price. It goes without saying that you want to get a good price on your fireplace repair; however, you shouldn’t base your decision on cost alone. While it might be tempting to choose a company that offers the lowest prices, it’s likely that you’ll get what you pay for, and when it comes to fireplace repair, you really don’t want to run the risk of subpar results. With that said, you also shouldn’t assume that a company that charges high rates offers higher rates will offer better results.
Ageless Chimney: A Leading Throgs Neck Fireplace Repair Service
While the aforementioned tips can certainly help you find a reputable Bronx County gas fireplace repair company, instead of worrying about the hassle of sifting through all of the results you’ll receive when you search “fireplace technician near me”, contact Ageless Chimney from the start!
As a leading fireplace repair company that specializes in gas fireplaces, we’ve been maintaining and reconstructing the fireplaces of Throgs Neck, NY homeowners for more than 10 years. Offering a complete range of services and using the highest quality tools and proven techniques and strategies, we’ll make sure that your gas fireplace is working safely and properly in no time. What’s more, we’ll charge you the most affordable rates possible.
- Learn more about Throgs Neck, NY 10465
- Open a Throgs Neck, NY map
- Find the Throgs Neck, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Throgs Neck, NY pharmacies
- View the current Throgs Neck, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Throgs Neck, NY public and private schools
- Throgs Neck, NY is located in Bronx county in New York State