Chimney Company in Babylon, NY 11701
LEAVE IT TO THE PROS: THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL CHIMNEY CLEANER
Cleaning a chimney is a messy, and intricate process. In order to make sure we perform the best possible job, our chimney sweeps undergo extensive training. However, some people believe they are capable of cleaning their own chimneys. Even though that may be true, we here at Ageless Chimney in Babylon, NY, believe it is best to leave chimney cleaning to a professional. Take a look at some of the reasons why it might be best to leave chimney cleaning to a professional company like Ageless Chimney if you are thinking of cleaning your chimney yourself.
Peace of Mind
One of the best benefits of hiring a professional Suffolk County chimney cleaning company is peace of mind. By hiring a sweep from a professional chimney company like Ageless Chimney, you won’t ever have to worry that the job was taken care of. We know the way to clean your chimney! By hiring us you will never have to worry about whether or not you got up all that soot or creosote. We make sure all the work is done correctly and that any debris has been safely removed!
Time is Money
Who has time to devote to a big job like chimney cleaning, besides us of course? Cleaning a Suffolk County chimney properly takes a few hours to get done right. Do you really have the kind of time to invest in cleaning your own chimney? We get the job done easily and quickly, saving you time and stress in the long run.
Cleanliness is Key
While chimney cleaning is obviously a messy job, many people don’t realize just how messy it can get. Soot and ash tend to fly everywhere, surprising many do it yourselfers. A pro has all the tools to do the job as neatly as possible. Here at Ageless Chimney we have professional-grade vacuums that ensure even the messiest of jobs will be carried out cleanly. We also will make sure that any of your personal belongings will not be affected by the job.
If you decide to clean your own Suffolk County chimney, you are taking some very serious safety risks. A chimney cleaning job often means you have to go up to your roof which means you run the risk of falling off. Without proper safety gear, this could be a risk for someone who isn’t properly trained for the job. Leave it to the professionals at a chimney company in Babylon, NY such as Ageless Chimney! You won’t have to worry about falling from your roof when we’re on the job!
The best way to perform chimney cleaning or chimney repairs is to hire a professional company. For a free estimate on chimney repairs in Babylon, NY, call Ageless Chimney today- 516-795-1313!
Some information about Babylon, NY
The Town of Babylon is one of ten towns in Suffolk County, New York, United States. Its population was 214,191 as of the 2010 census. Parts of Jones Beach Island, Captree Island and Fire Island are in the southernmost part of the town. It borders Nassau County to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the south. At its westernmost point, it is about 20 miles (32 km) from New York City at the Queens border, and about 30 miles (48 km) from Manhattan. The village of Babylon is also within the town.
The region was once called South Huntington. Nathaniel Conklin moved his family to the area, and around 1803 named it New Babylon, after the ancient city of Babylon.
The town was officially formed in 1872 by a partition of the Town of Huntington.
The following communities and locations are within the Town of Babylon:
- Amityville, in the southwest part of the town.
- Babylon, in the southeast part of the town.
- Lindenhurst, in the south part of the town, between villages of Babylon and Amityville.
- Captree or Captree Island
- Deer Park
- East Farmingdale
- Gilgo, includes communities of West Gilgo Beach, Gilgo Beach, and Cedar Beach
- North Amityville
- North Babylon
- North Lindenhurst
- Oak Beach, includes community of Oak Island
- West Babylon
- Wheatley Heights
- Amity Harbor, in the hamlet of Amityville
- Copiague Harbor, in the hamlet of Copiague
- Captree Island, an island partly in the southeast part of the town and containing part of Captree State Park.
- Cedar Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Gilgo Island, an island in the west end of the Great South Bay.
- Grass Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Thatch Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Oak Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Cedar Beach
- Gilgo Beach
- Oak Beach
- Overlook Beach
- Belmont Lake State Park, a state park in the northeast part of the town.
- Captree State Park, a state park partly in the southeast part of the town and adjacent to the Fire Island Inlet.
- Gilgo State Park, an undeveloped preserve on a barrier island on the southern side of the town.
- Robert Moses State Park, a state park on Fire Island is partly in the town.
- Fire Island Inlet, a passage between the Atlantic Ocean and the Great South Bay.
- The town was featured in the American version of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay spent a week at Peter’s, an Italian eatery that’s now out of business.
- Tanner Park, Town of Babylon, Copaigue, New York
Directions from Babylon, NY to Ageless Chimney
Here are some chimney-related links:
- Chimney Safety Institute of America
- Chimney Safety Institute of America