Mike, Greg, and Danielle were wonderfully helpful! They were super responsive. Danielle was very organized and helped me schedule ASAP. Greg and his colleague arrived on time. They were very professional and kind. They took the time to explain everything to me. Mike (the owner) was also very nice and professional when we spoke on the phone. I would highly recommend Ageless Chimney.Libby L.
Unfortunately not thrilled with work that was done. We had them redo our stoop with the understanding all sides would be bricked like original, it wasn't. Sides were stuccoed. Plus gaps between bricks on steps where water would seep and in winter when frozen would cause cracks. The stone was marked up and they destroyed grass by cutting stone on it. Would not recommend at all.Kathleen S.
Had Ageless come back to give me an estimate on a new bluestone stoop and a new walkway from pavers. The owner Bob came over and he has a way of making you feel comfortable. The price was almost what I had expected. Within a few weeks they had all their materials and started their work. They were neat and efficient which is what I am looking for when hiring a contractor. We couldn't be happier with how the stoop came out and it gave our house the curb appeal that it needed.Kevin F.
Professional, quick and informative! We needed a chimney cleaning and after reviewing a few companies we went with Ageless and I am SO glad that we did! They were on time as scheduled, quick, clean and they even took the time to explain to us (first time fireplace users) how to use it. Very professional and would recommend them in an instant!Jackie C.
These guys cleaned our chimney, fixed issues we were having with it (we just bought the house) and showed us how to use the thing a la Boy Scouts style (our first home and first fireplace), which obviously was above and beyond. Their employees were helpful, professional, and quick. In and out of my house in no time. Very likeable staff and reasonable prices. Definitely will use again and recommend to others.Ivy C.
First let me start off my saying Charlie was very nice during the consult and then when him and his crew came back to do the job, the Chimney looked great. Second, I didn't notice at the time when the chimney was completed that both gutters needed to be replaced due to the cement that was used to fixed the chimney. When we contacted Ageless Chimney in regards to this matter, Christian (who was with Charlie during the repairs) came out and stated that he would replace the gutters as long as we got the materials. It took about a month for Christian to come out because according to him this was a favor. For the money that the company asked for the repair once they crew noticed there was an issued w/the gutters they should have notified the home owners and then allow the home owners to decide if they wanted to replace the gutters. Christian arrived today with a NASTY ATTITUDE. When he finished I asked him why did he only replace one of the two gutters, he stated this was a conversation he previously had with my Mom, that one of the gutters would be replaced and that he is not coming back to place the other gutter.Lorraine G.
I would not advise ANYBODY to use this company, it starts off good they do half the work, take your money and the moment there is a issue w/the repairs the repair men are NASTY INDIVIDUALS. My family and I WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND DO NOT APPRECIATE THE SELFISHNESS OF THIS BUSINESS.
This contractor is legit. Right from the phone call to the installation. The receptionist scheduled someone to come out and called me to let me know they were on there way. Bobby arrived on time, with his crew, and provided me with a full explanation of what needed to be done, what materials he uses, all the material specifications, how the chimney liner installation was to be done, cost and warranty. He was neat and clean and made sure I was satisfied throughout each step of the installation.Frank C.
As an Engineer, I expect someone who is knowledgeable, experienced, affordable (within reason), and can produce good quality work. Bobby from Ageless Chimney met all those qualities and deserves this review.
I Call this company to take my chimney down and rebuild it..they gave me a great price and were one of the most professional company I've seen in a long time..it started off right from the girl on the phone to sherwood making my chimney come out to my tuff standards..this is a very nice and professional crew..I would recommend these guys to everyoneDon R.
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)Stacey B.
I am truly satisfied. I have not used my fireplace for 4-5 years. The hamper was rusted. I called 3 companies for an estimate. 2 came in and said it would cost $450-$500. Ageless came in and first tried spraying WD40. It worked! And they didn't even charge me. I highly recommend this company.Bob Alarcon
The staff arrived during the timeframe that was stated. I originally asked for chimney and boiler sweep but one of the guys took a look and said I didn't need the boiler sweep which id have never known. They were fast and efficient. When they went up to the roof they took pictures to show the damage I had and offered an estimate for future work. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful as myself and my family have never owned a fireplace. Will use againTms T.
Ageless Chimney: Top-Quality Nassau County Chimney Repair Services
If you’re like many North Hills, NY property owners, your chimney probably isn’t something you think too much about. Unfortunately, neglected chimneys are one of the leading causes of fire in the United States. Each year, countless properties go up in flames because of poorly maintained chimney systems. These features are more than just decorative; they play a crucial part in fireplace ventilation. If they aren’t properly cared for – cleaned and inspected on a regular basis, and repairs made when necessary – they can put you and your loved ones in serious danger.
Don’t let your home go up in flames! Contact Ageless Chimney, a leading Nassau County chimney repair specialist. With more than a decade of experience, our locally owned and operated company specializes in all aspects of chimney repair and will ensure this integral feature is operating properly and safely.
Our Chimney Repair Process
At Ageless Chimney, we specialize in all aspects of chimney repair – inspection, detection, and correction. We’ll thoroughly assess every surface of the structure, looking for any signs of trouble. If we spot any causes for concern, we’ll provide you with a proper diagnosis and let you know what repairs are necessary to fix the damage. With your approval, we’ll proceed to correct any problems, using the highest quality equipment and the most advanced repair techniques. Once we’re finished, we’ll reassess your chimney to ensure that everything is in proper working order and safe to use.
Before we make any repairs, we’ll provide you with a written estimate. Our technicians are courteous and respectful; not only of our clients but also of their properties. We’ll protect any surfaces that could possibly be affected during the repair process to prevent unnecessary damages. And when the job is done, we’ll clean up all dirt and debris. The only thing we’ll leave behind is a fully repaired and properly functioning chimney.
Top-Quality Chimney Repair Services You Can Count On
Ageless Chimney offers a full range of chimney repair surfaces. Our highly experienced, licensed technicians can correct chimney malfunctions of all shapes and sizes; there’s no type of damage we can’t manage!
We provide the following repair services for North Hills, NY residents:
- Liner repairs
- Stainless steel liner installation
- Moisture detection and correction
- Damaged masonry and mortar repairs, including full repointing and complete rebuilds
- Draft identification and adjustment
- Repair and replacement of damaged or missing crowns
- Detection and removal of all types of obstruction, including dirt, leaves, twigs, and even nests and animals
These are just some of the chimney repair services that Ageless Chimney provides. No matter what type of repair your chimney needs, you can rely on our highly qualified technicians to locate the problem and fix it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Telltale Signs Your Chimney is in Need of Repair
Many property owners don’t realize it, but there are definite signs that a chimney is in disrepair. Take the time to inspect your chimney; if you notice any of the following signs, you need to contact a Nassau County chimney repair specialists right away:
- Cracked or missing mortar. Mortar plays a crucial part in the design and durability of your chimney. It acts as the glue that keeps the brick, stone, and other masonry materials together. Cracked or missing mortar is pretty easy to spot. If it appears if the mortar on your chimney is damaged in any way, it needs to be corrected right away. Even minor damage can lead to major issues, like spalling, which is a serious problem.
- Spalling. Spalling is what happens when the broken motor isn’t attended to and moisture penetrates the masonry. Spalling is a serious problem, as it can compromise the entire structure and ultimately lead to a collapse.
- Shaling. If you’ve spotted any broken bits of tile in the bottom of your fireplace, that’s a sign that your liner is shaling, or falling apart. A liner is a critical part of a chimney, as it guides the byproducts of combustion up and out of the chimney. If it’s damaged, there’s a serious risk your of fire.
- Damaged or missing crown. The crown protects a chimney from exterior elements. It stops the rain, snow, sleet, twigs, leaves, and any other debris from making its way into the chimney. It can also prevent animals from nesting in the structure. If the crown is damaged or missing, there’s an increased risk of moisture damage, a serious problem that can cause a major catastrophe.
- White marks. It might look charming and add to the rustic appeal, but white spots on a chimney are a sign of a serious problem. Efllorescence (the scientific term for those white spots) occur when moisture damage exists. As mentioned, moisture is a serious cause for concern.
If you’ve spotted any of these problems – or if you want to schedule a professional inspection – contact Ageless Chimney. As a leading North Hills, NY chimney repair company, our technicians will fully inspect the structure, identify any damage, and correct all issues.
Ensure the Safety of Your Property: Schedule Your Chimney Repair Service Today!
The last thing you want is for a beautiful feature like a fireplace to become a severe safety hazard. Contact Ageless Chimney today to schedule an appointment for chimney inspection and repair. For fast, efficient, and affordable chimney repair service, dial 516-795-1313 today!
- Learn more about North Hills, NY 11030 11576
- Open a North Hills, NY map
- Find the North Hills, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby North Hills, NY pharmacies
- View the current North Hills, NY weather report
- Browse a list of North Hills, NY public and private schools
- North Hills, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State