Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)Stacey Blatt
Made an appointment 2 weeks in advance to have them look at my chimney Between 8-10. (I have to leave for work at 10:30.)Gene T.
Charlie calls at 9:50 telling me he'll be there in 45 minutes. They are not reliable. They cannot be counted on to keep their word and it is probably reflected in their work. I would not consider hiring them. They treat people like garbage.
These guys cleaned our chimney, fixed issues we were having with it (we just bought the house) and showed us how to use the thing a la Boy Scouts style (our first home and first fireplace), which obviously was above and beyond. Their employees were helpful, professional, and quick. In and out of my house in no time. Very likeable staff and reasonable prices. Definitely will use again and recommend to others.Ivy C.
We called Ageless Chimney because we were not happy with the company we had used previously. They were terrific -- turned up on time, showed us pictures/videos of the work that needed doing (and more pictures after they had done it), and offered good prices. Christian and Bob came back to do the work that we needed on a Saturday, and they were extremely professional and efficient, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves.Paul P.
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)Stacey B.
Never again will I look elsewhere for a good chimney service! Sherwood Adams was at my location of residence within 15 minutes of me calling them! He assessed the leak I had in my chimney and had it repaired fast! This is the sort of real all American chimney repair company we've all been waiting for on Long island!Samsung 467
I called this company because my boiler kept shutting and my oil guy said it was the chimney. My neighbor recommended Ageless Chimney to me so I checked their website and thought they looked pretty good. They came on time and explained that I had a blockage. They cleaned it out and it was not expensive. The owners themselves came and they were neat and professional and very nice.I would recommend this company.Cheryl Hirsch
Everything about this company was very professional beginning with the friendly receptionist in the office. She scheduled to have someone come out for an estimate a few days after my call. Someone called to confirm the appt a couple of days prior. Charlie and Terry showed up early (could it get any better?!) and my parents felt so comfortable with their ability to complete the work, they had them just take care of it on the spot! Everyone I interacted with on this repair was so pleasant and friendly! Would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend to others.Lisa D.
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.Scott M. Rosenberg
Ageless Chimney: Nassau County Chimney Cleaning Experts
For more than a decade, Ageless Chimney has been maintaining and repairing the chimneys of Point Lookout, NY homeowners. Fully licensed and insured, our locally owned and operated company provides a complete range of chimney care services, including comprehensive cleaning.
The Importance of Chimney Cleaning
A chimney may add architectural interest to your home, but it’s much more than an aesthetic feature; it plays a key role in safe fireplace operation. The chimney and the flue that lines it direct excessive heat and harmful gasses that are caused by a fire up and out of your home. However, over time, chimneys can become dirty. The buildup of creosote, a residue of fire, buildup in the flue. Dirt, leaves, twigs, and even animals can enter your chimney from the outside, too.
When these elements collect in a chimney, they create a hazardous situation that can have devastating effects. To avoid serious danger, having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis is essential. Routine cleaning will protect you, your loved ones, and your home from the following:
- Chimney fires. By having your chimney cleaned, the chances of fire are significantly reduced. Creosote, a by-product of fire, is highly flammable, as is any exterior dirt and debris that collects inside the flue. If your chimney is dirty, every time you use your fireplace, there’s a serious risk of a chimney fire. These types of fires can be explosive and easy to notice, but they can also burn slowly and undetectable until they have spread through the walls and sent the surrounding structures up in flames. A chimney fire can cause extensive damage, and could even be life-threatening. One of the best ways to avoid this type of devastation is by having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis.
- Health hazards. A fire isn’t the only reason why a dirty chimney can be hazardous to your health; it can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning, a serious and potentially fatal condition. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas; it’s also highly toxic. Exposure to this gas, even at low levels, can be detrimental to your health, as it can cause nausea, faintness, headaches, and confusion. High levels of exposure can be lethal. In fact, carbon monoxide inhalation causes countless deaths each year, and many of these deaths are the result of dirty chimneys. If your chimney is dirty, instead of pouring out of your home, it pours in, leaving you and anyone else at risk of inhalation, illness, and possible death.
- Smoke damage. Soot accumulates around the flue of a dirty chimney. When that happens, the flue can’t effectively draw smoke up and out of the chimney, so instead, it fills up the fireplace and fills up the room. That smoke can damage anything it comes in contact with; the hearth, the surrounding walls, and even carpeting, furniture, curtains, and decorative items. Smoke damage is more than just unsightly, it’s also corrosive and can deteriorate anything it comes in contact with; not to mention the fact that the smell can be quite powerful and unpleasant.
The best way to avoid these problems is by having your chimney cleaned by a reputable professional. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the structure should be cleaned and inspected once a year, at least; if you use your fireplace frequently, having the chimney assessed and cleaned two or more times may be necessary.
Ageless Chimney Offers Comprehensive Chimney Cleaning Services
Ageless Chimney, a Nassau County chimney care provider, will ensure your chimney is fully cleaned and safe to operate. Using state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced strategies, our highly trained and experienced technicians will clean out the entire interior of your chimney, as well as the fireplace. We’ll remove creosote buildup, and check for and remove any obstructions, including animals and nests.
Not only will we clean your chimney from crown to the fireplace, but we’ll also inspect it to determine if there are any signs of damage. If we spot any issues, we’ll let you know and recommend solutions. Of course, we’ll make the necessary repairs, too.
While our team is cleaning and inspecting your chimney, they’ll ensure that your property is well-protected. We take every precaution to avoid damaging the interior or exterior of your home with chimney dirt and debris. When we’re done, we’ll completely clean up, leaving nothing behind but a clean, properly functioning chimney that’s safe to use.
Why Choose Ageless Chimney for Your Point Lookout, NY Chimney Cleaning Needs?
When it comes to Nassau County chimney cleaning, we know you have your options. At Ageless Chimney, we strive for excellence and always go above and beyond to ensure we are offering the highest level of professionalism.
Countless Point Lookout, NY homeowners choose us for their chimney cleaning needs because:
- We’re fast and efficient
- Our rates are honest and fair
- We use the highest quality tools and proven strategies
- We offer comprehensive cleaning to ensure every surface is clean
- Our crew performs full safety checks and damage assessments
- We treat our clients and their property with the utmost respect and professionalism
When Ageless Chimney is on the job, you can have peace of mind knowing that your safety is in the very best of care.
Find Out for Yourself Why Ageless Chimney is a Leading Nassau County Chimney Service Provider
To see why so many Point Lookout, NY homeowners entrust us with their chimney cleaning and care needs, contact us today! To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, dial 516-795-1313, and one of our friendly associates will be more than happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Point Lookout, NY 11569
- Open a Point Lookout, NY map
- Find the Point Lookout, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Point Lookout, NY pharmacies
- View the current Point Lookout, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Point Lookout, NY public and private schools
- Point Lookout, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State