I had called Ageless Chimney because we had a leak into our attic from the chimney. We were unsure if the roof or chimney flashing was the problem. They set me up with an appointment for a one hour window and confirmed the day before. The guys got here on time. Charlie was professional and gave us a reasonable estimate and told us what the problem was. He was able to fix it right then and there! It stopped our leak! Thanks guys!Gina C. 6/09/2019
We called Ageless Chimney because we were not happy with the company we had used previously. They were terrific -- turned up on time, showed us pictures/videos of the work that needed doing (and more pictures after they had done it), and offered good prices. Christian and Bob came back to do the work that we needed on a Saturday, and they were extremely professional and efficient, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves.Paul P. 11/23/2015
Mike, Greg, and Danielle were wonderfully helpful! They were super responsive. Danielle was very organized and helped me schedule ASAP. Greg and his colleague arrived on time. They were very professional and kind. They took the time to explain everything to me. Mike (the owner) was also very nice and professional when we spoke on the phone. I would highly recommend Ageless Chimney.Libby L. 2/13/2019
We just had Ageless Chimney replace our chimney liner. They were very professional from the original inspection/quote process to setting the date/time for the job to completion. The men worked very neatly and when they left the place was spotless. And another plus, they guys were very pleasant!! I would definitely recommend Ageless Chimney!Roberta R. 3/30/2016
Had Ageless come back to give me an estimate on a new bluestone stoop and a new walkway from pavers. The owner Bob came over and he has a way of making you feel comfortable. The price was almost what I had expected. Within a few weeks they had all their materials and started their work. They were neat and efficient which is what I am looking for when hiring a contractor. We couldn't be happier with how the stoop came out and it gave our house the curb appeal that it needed.Kevin F. 3/01/2019
Had the pleasure of meeting Bob this week to fix our chimney which had no cap or liner on it for years apparently (found dead birds inside gross). He beat out a previous estimate and did an amazing job! Came at straight 9am, explained everything and was done by 11. Super nice, professional, and clean. Would recommend to anyone!Alesya N. 5/14/2016
Professional, quick and informative! We needed a chimney cleaning and after reviewing a few companies we went with Ageless and I am SO glad that we did! They were on time as scheduled, quick, clean and they even took the time to explain to us (first time fireplace users) how to use it. Very professional and would recommend them in an instant!Jackie C. 11/17/2015
Ageless Chimney was one of three estimates sought, and I'm glad that I chose them. Although it hasn't rained yet, I trust that the leak from failed flashing (no thanks to the previous roofers) is fixed, and the chimney on this 100+ year old home was completely re-pointed for the first time ever. From the professional office staff, to Keith the estimator, to Sherwood and Kevin who performed the work, thank you for giving me peace of mind from a job well done!Louise S. 6/24/2019
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.Doug D. 4/28/2018
Ageless Chimney: Nassau County Chimney Cleaning Experts
For more than a decade, Ageless Chimney has been maintaining and repairing the chimneys of Port Washington, NY homeowners. Fully licensed and insured, our locally owned and operated company provides a complete range of chimney care services, including comprehensive cleaning.
The Importance of Chimney Cleaning
A chimney may add architectural interest to your home, but it’s much more than an aesthetic feature; it plays a key role in safe fireplace operation. The chimney and the flue that lines it direct excessive heat and harmful gasses that are caused by a fire up and out of your home. However, over time, chimneys can become dirty. The buildup of creosote, a residue of fire, buildup in the flue. Dirt, leaves, twigs, and even animals can enter your chimney from the outside, too.
When these elements collect in a chimney, they create a hazardous situation that can have devastating effects. To avoid serious danger, having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis is essential. Routine cleaning will protect you, your loved ones, and your home from the following:
- Chimney fires. By having your chimney cleaned, the chances of fire are significantly reduced. Creosote, a by-product of fire, is highly flammable, as is any exterior dirt and debris that collects inside the flue. If your chimney is dirty, every time you use your fireplace, there’s a serious risk of a chimney fire. These types of fires can be explosive and easy to notice, but they can also burn slowly and undetectable until they have spread through the walls and sent the surrounding structures up in flames. A chimney fire can cause extensive damage, and could even be life-threatening. One of the best ways to avoid this type of devastation is by having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis.
- Health hazards. A fire isn’t the only reason why a dirty chimney can be hazardous to your health; it can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning, a serious and potentially fatal condition. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas; it’s also highly toxic. Exposure to this gas, even at low levels, can be detrimental to your health, as it can cause nausea, faintness, headaches, and confusion. High levels of exposure can be lethal. In fact, carbon monoxide inhalation causes countless deaths each year, and many of these deaths are the result of dirty chimneys. If your chimney is dirty, instead of pouring out of your home, it pours in, leaving you and anyone else at risk of inhalation, illness, and possible death.
- Smoke damage. Soot accumulates around the flue of a dirty chimney. When that happens, the flue can’t effectively draw smoke up and out of the chimney, so instead, it fills up the fireplace and fills up the room. That smoke can damage anything it comes in contact with; the hearth, the surrounding walls, and even carpeting, furniture, curtains, and decorative items. Smoke damage is more than just unsightly, it’s also corrosive and can deteriorate anything it comes in contact with; not to mention the fact that the smell can be quite powerful and unpleasant.
The best way to avoid these problems is by having your chimney cleaned by a reputable professional. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the structure should be cleaned and inspected once a year, at least; if you use your fireplace frequently, having the chimney assessed and cleaned two or more times may be necessary.
Ageless Chimney Offers Comprehensive Chimney Cleaning Services
Ageless Chimney, a Nassau County chimney care provider, will ensure your chimney is fully cleaned and safe to operate. Using state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced strategies, our highly trained and experienced technicians will clean out the entire interior of your chimney, as well as the fireplace. We’ll remove creosote buildup, and check for and remove any obstructions, including animals and nests.
Not only will we clean your chimney from crown to the fireplace, but we’ll also inspect it to determine if there are any signs of damage. If we spot any issues, we’ll let you know and recommend solutions. Of course, we’ll make the necessary repairs, too.
While our team is cleaning and inspecting your chimney, they’ll ensure that your property is well-protected. We take every precaution to avoid damaging the interior or exterior of your home with chimney dirt and debris. When we’re done, we’ll completely clean up, leaving nothing behind but a clean, properly functioning chimney that’s safe to use.
Why Choose Ageless Chimney for Your Port Washington, NY Chimney Cleaning Needs?
When it comes to Nassau County chimney cleaning, we know you have your options. At Ageless Chimney, we strive for excellence and always go above and beyond to ensure we are offering the highest level of professionalism.
Countless Port Washington, NY homeowners choose us for their chimney cleaning needs because:
- We’re fast and efficient
- Our rates are honest and fair
- We use the highest quality tools and proven strategies
- We offer comprehensive cleaning to ensure every surface is clean
- Our crew performs full safety checks and damage assessments
- We treat our clients and their property with the utmost respect and professionalism
When Ageless Chimney is on the job, you can have peace of mind knowing that your safety is in the very best of care.
Find Out for Yourself Why Ageless Chimney is a Leading Nassau County Chimney Service Provider
To see why so many Port Washington, NY homeowners entrust us with their chimney cleaning and care needs, contact us today! To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, dial 516-795-1313, and one of our friendly associates will be more than happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Port Washington, NY 11050 11051 11052 11053 11054 11055
- Open a Port Washington, NY map
- Find the Port Washington, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Port Washington, NY pharmacies
- View the current Port Washington, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Port Washington, NY public and private schools
- Port Washington, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State