We just had Ageless Chimney replace our chimney liner. They were very professional from the original inspection/quote process to setting the date/time for the job to completion. The men worked very neatly and when they left the place was spotless. And another plus, they guys were very pleasant!! I would definitely recommend Ageless Chimney!Roberta R.
Ageless Chimney was one of three estimates sought, and I'm glad that I chose them. Although it hasn't rained yet, I trust that the leak from failed flashing (no thanks to the previous roofers) is fixed, and the chimney on this 100+ year old home was completely re-pointed for the first time ever. From the professional office staff, to Keith the estimator, to Sherwood and Kevin who performed the work, thank you for giving me peace of mind from a job well done!Louise S.
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.Scott M. Rosenberg
Had Ageless come back to give me an estimate on a new bluestone stoop and a new walkway from pavers. The owner Bob came over and he has a way of making you feel comfortable. The price was almost what I had expected. Within a few weeks they had all their materials and started their work. They were neat and efficient which is what I am looking for when hiring a contractor. We couldn't be happier with how the stoop came out and it gave our house the curb appeal that it needed.Kevin F.
I called this company because my boiler kept shutting and my oil guy said it was the chimney. My neighbor recommended Ageless Chimney to me so I checked their website and thought they looked pretty good. They came on time and explained that I had a blockage. They cleaned it out and it was not expensive. The owners themselves came and they were neat and professional and very nice.I would recommend this company.Cheryl Hirsch
I am truly satisfied. I have not used my fireplace for 4-5 years. The hamper was rusted. I called 3 companies for an estimate. 2 came in and said it would cost $450-$500. Ageless came in and first tried spraying WD40. It worked! And they didn't even charge me. I highly recommend this company.Bob Alarcon
My neighbors actually comment at how great my chimney looks. The guys at ageless are literally the only people I would trust to fix chimneys, and roofs too. They’re stand up guys. They could easily charge more for their work, but believe in being fair. They’re about to do my entire roof, and I didn’t even bother getting additional estimates. I trust Sherwood, Bobby and the rest of the crew implicitly. If you don’t use ageless for chimney or roof repairs, you will regret it. Thanks again guys and see you soon!!!Noah Rosenthal
Our oil company came to do the annual boiler cleaning and said there was a nest in the chimney. I had their recommended chimney company come for an estimate and they said we needed a new liner and brickwork (we have a very old house so I wasn't surprised), but their price seemed high. I'm usually wary about calling a company without a personal recommendation, but I called Ageless based on their on-line reviews and couldn't be happier. Their price was considerably less than we were quoted by the first company. They arrived on time, were able to do the work same day and were done in about an hour. The guys were very professional and everything was clean when they left. Don't be surprised if you see this same review on other web sites - I'm very happy to recommend this company!Isabel F.
Ageless Chimney: Nassau County Chimney Cleaning Experts
For more than a decade, Ageless Chimney has been maintaining and repairing the chimneys of Sands Point, NY homeowners. Fully licensed and insured, our locally owned and operated company provides a complete range of chimney care services, including comprehensive cleaning.
The Importance of Chimney Cleaning
A chimney may add architectural interest to your home, but it’s much more than an aesthetic feature; it plays a key role in safe fireplace operation. The chimney and the flue that lines it direct excessive heat and harmful gasses that are caused by a fire up and out of your home. However, over time, chimneys can become dirty. The buildup of creosote, a residue of fire, buildup in the flue. Dirt, leaves, twigs, and even animals can enter your chimney from the outside, too.
When these elements collect in a chimney, they create a hazardous situation that can have devastating effects. To avoid serious danger, having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis is essential. Routine cleaning will protect you, your loved ones, and your home from the following:
- Chimney fires. By having your chimney cleaned, the chances of fire are significantly reduced. Creosote, a by-product of fire, is highly flammable, as is any exterior dirt and debris that collects inside the flue. If your chimney is dirty, every time you use your fireplace, there’s a serious risk of a chimney fire. These types of fires can be explosive and easy to notice, but they can also burn slowly and undetectable until they have spread through the walls and sent the surrounding structures up in flames. A chimney fire can cause extensive damage, and could even be life-threatening. One of the best ways to avoid this type of devastation is by having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis.
- Health hazards. A fire isn’t the only reason why a dirty chimney can be hazardous to your health; it can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning, a serious and potentially fatal condition. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas; it’s also highly toxic. Exposure to this gas, even at low levels, can be detrimental to your health, as it can cause nausea, faintness, headaches, and confusion. High levels of exposure can be lethal. In fact, carbon monoxide inhalation causes countless deaths each year, and many of these deaths are the result of dirty chimneys. If your chimney is dirty, instead of pouring out of your home, it pours in, leaving you and anyone else at risk of inhalation, illness, and possible death.
- Smoke damage. Soot accumulates around the flue of a dirty chimney. When that happens, the flue can’t effectively draw smoke up and out of the chimney, so instead, it fills up the fireplace and fills up the room. That smoke can damage anything it comes in contact with; the hearth, the surrounding walls, and even carpeting, furniture, curtains, and decorative items. Smoke damage is more than just unsightly, it’s also corrosive and can deteriorate anything it comes in contact with; not to mention the fact that the smell can be quite powerful and unpleasant.
The best way to avoid these problems is by having your chimney cleaned by a reputable professional. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the structure should be cleaned and inspected once a year, at least; if you use your fireplace frequently, having the chimney assessed and cleaned two or more times may be necessary.
Ageless Chimney Offers Comprehensive Chimney Cleaning Services
Ageless Chimney, a Nassau County chimney care provider, will ensure your chimney is fully cleaned and safe to operate. Using state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced strategies, our highly trained and experienced technicians will clean out the entire interior of your chimney, as well as the fireplace. We’ll remove creosote buildup, and check for and remove any obstructions, including animals and nests.
Not only will we clean your chimney from crown to the fireplace, but we’ll also inspect it to determine if there are any signs of damage. If we spot any issues, we’ll let you know and recommend solutions. Of course, we’ll make the necessary repairs, too.
While our team is cleaning and inspecting your chimney, they’ll ensure that your property is well-protected. We take every precaution to avoid damaging the interior or exterior of your home with chimney dirt and debris. When we’re done, we’ll completely clean up, leaving nothing behind but a clean, properly functioning chimney that’s safe to use.
Why Choose Ageless Chimney for Your Sands Point, NY Chimney Cleaning Needs?
When it comes to Nassau County chimney cleaning, we know you have your options. At Ageless Chimney, we strive for excellence and always go above and beyond to ensure we are offering the highest level of professionalism.
Countless Sands Point, NY homeowners choose us for their chimney cleaning needs because:
- We’re fast and efficient
- Our rates are honest and fair
- We use the highest quality tools and proven strategies
- We offer comprehensive cleaning to ensure every surface is clean
- Our crew performs full safety checks and damage assessments
- We treat our clients and their property with the utmost respect and professionalism
When Ageless Chimney is on the job, you can have peace of mind knowing that your safety is in the very best of care.
Find Out for Yourself Why Ageless Chimney is a Leading Nassau County Chimney Service Provider
To see why so many Sands Point, NY homeowners entrust us with their chimney cleaning and care needs, contact us today! To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, dial 516-795-1313, and one of our friendly associates will be more than happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Sands Point, NY 11050
- Open a Sands Point, NY map
- Find the Sands Point, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Sands Point, NY pharmacies
- View the current Sands Point, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Sands Point, NY public and private schools
- Sands Point, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State