Unfortunately not thrilled with work that was done. We had them redo our stoop with the understanding all sides would be bricked like original, it wasn't. Sides were stuccoed. Plus gaps between bricks on steps where water would seep and in winter when frozen would cause cracks. The stone was marked up and they destroyed grass by cutting stone on it. Would not recommend at all.Kathleen S.
Never again will I look elsewhere for a good chimney service! Sherwood Adams was at my location of residence within 15 minutes of me calling them! He assessed the leak I had in my chimney and had it repaired fast! This is the sort of real all American chimney repair company we've all been waiting for on Long island!Samsung 467
I had another chimney company come over to inspect my chimney on my new home. I felt like the guy was jerking me around and he was a kind of shady. I researched some other companies and got a recommendation from my cousin to use Ageless. I dealt with Sherwood who was excellent and a true professional. He gave me an honest quote and showed me the work he was going to do and even got me up on the roof to point out somethings. Himself and partner did great work and I'm very happy with my choice. I highly recommend using Ageless Chimney.Daniel L.
Professional, quick and informative! We needed a chimney cleaning and after reviewing a few companies we went with Ageless and I am SO glad that we did! They were on time as scheduled, quick, clean and they even took the time to explain to us (first time fireplace users) how to use it. Very professional and would recommend them in an instant!Jackie C.
My chimney recently got damaged by superstorm sandy. I gave ageless chimney a call after their website provided me with great information. The owner Bob came to my house the same week. They were able to rebuild and fix my chimney so I could use heat and hot water. I was so impressed with the way the company was efficient and clean. Highly recommend them!Christian G.
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.Doug D.
Very Impressed! Showed up on time, gave me a great warranty and worked their A...... off on my 90 year old chimney. I really liked the fact that the owner of the company was involved in every step of the job. I am a licensed home inspector and would highly recommend ageless chimney to any and all of my clients.Steven F.
Everything about this company was very professional beginning with the friendly receptionist in the office. She scheduled to have someone come out for an estimate a few days after my call. Someone called to confirm the appt a couple of days prior. Charlie and Terry showed up early (could it get any better?!) and my parents felt so comfortable with their ability to complete the work, they had them just take care of it on the spot! Everyone I interacted with on this repair was so pleasant and friendly! Would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend to others.Lisa D.
My neighbors actually comment at how great my chimney looks. The guys at ageless are literally the only people I would trust to fix chimneys, and roofs too. They’re stand up guys. They could easily charge more for their work, but believe in being fair. They’re about to do my entire roof, and I didn’t even bother getting additional estimates. I trust Sherwood, Bobby and the rest of the crew implicitly. If you don’t use ageless for chimney or roof repairs, you will regret it. Thanks again guys and see you soon!!!Noah Rosenthal
Ageless Chimney: Suffolk County Chimney Cleaning Experts
For more than a decade, Ageless Chimney has been maintaining and repairing the chimneys of Setauket, NY homeowners. Fully licensed and insured, our locally owned and operated company provides a complete range of chimney care services, including comprehensive cleaning.
The Importance of Chimney Cleaning
A chimney may add architectural interest to your home, but it’s much more than an aesthetic feature; it plays a key role in safe fireplace operation. The chimney and the flue that lines it direct excessive heat and harmful gasses that are caused by a fire up and out of your home. However, over time, chimneys can become dirty. The buildup of creosote, a residue of fire, buildup in the flue. Dirt, leaves, twigs, and even animals can enter your chimney from the outside, too.
When these elements collect in a chimney, they create a hazardous situation that can have devastating effects. To avoid serious danger, having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis is essential. Routine cleaning will protect you, your loved ones, and your home from the following:
- Chimney fires. By having your chimney cleaned, the chances of fire are significantly reduced. Creosote, a by-product of fire, is highly flammable, as is any exterior dirt and debris that collects inside the flue. If your chimney is dirty, every time you use your fireplace, there’s a serious risk of a chimney fire. These types of fires can be explosive and easy to notice, but they can also burn slowly and undetectable until they have spread through the walls and sent the surrounding structures up in flames. A chimney fire can cause extensive damage, and could even be life-threatening. One of the best ways to avoid this type of devastation is by having your chimney cleaned on a regular basis.
- Health hazards. A fire isn’t the only reason why a dirty chimney can be hazardous to your health; it can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning, a serious and potentially fatal condition. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas; it’s also highly toxic. Exposure to this gas, even at low levels, can be detrimental to your health, as it can cause nausea, faintness, headaches, and confusion. High levels of exposure can be lethal. In fact, carbon monoxide inhalation causes countless deaths each year, and many of these deaths are the result of dirty chimneys. If your chimney is dirty, instead of pouring out of your home, it pours in, leaving you and anyone else at risk of inhalation, illness, and possible death.
- Smoke damage. Soot accumulates around the flue of a dirty chimney. When that happens, the flue can’t effectively draw smoke up and out of the chimney, so instead, it fills up the fireplace and fills up the room. That smoke can damage anything it comes in contact with; the hearth, the surrounding walls, and even carpeting, furniture, curtains, and decorative items. Smoke damage is more than just unsightly, it’s also corrosive and can deteriorate anything it comes in contact with; not to mention the fact that the smell can be quite powerful and unpleasant.
The best way to avoid these problems is by having your chimney cleaned by a reputable professional. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the structure should be cleaned and inspected once a year, at least; if you use your fireplace frequently, having the chimney assessed and cleaned two or more times may be necessary.
Ageless Chimney Offers Comprehensive Chimney Cleaning Services
Ageless Chimney, a Suffolk County chimney care provider, will ensure your chimney is fully cleaned and safe to operate. Using state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced strategies, our highly trained and experienced technicians will clean out the entire interior of your chimney, as well as the fireplace. We’ll remove creosote buildup, and check for and remove any obstructions, including animals and nests.
Not only will we clean your chimney from crown to the fireplace, but we’ll also inspect it to determine if there are any signs of damage. If we spot any issues, we’ll let you know and recommend solutions. Of course, we’ll make the necessary repairs, too.
While our team is cleaning and inspecting your chimney, they’ll ensure that your property is well-protected. We take every precaution to avoid damaging the interior or exterior of your home with chimney dirt and debris. When we’re done, we’ll completely clean up, leaving nothing behind but a clean, properly functioning chimney that’s safe to use.
Why Choose Ageless Chimney for Your Setauket, NY Chimney Cleaning Needs?
When it comes to Suffolk County chimney cleaning, we know you have your options. At Ageless Chimney, we strive for excellence and always go above and beyond to ensure we are offering the highest level of professionalism.
Countless Setauket, NY homeowners choose us for their chimney cleaning needs because:
- We’re fast and efficient
- Our rates are honest and fair
- We use the highest quality tools and proven strategies
- We offer comprehensive cleaning to ensure every surface is clean
- Our crew performs full safety checks and damage assessments
- We treat our clients and their property with the utmost respect and professionalism
When Ageless Chimney is on the job, you can have peace of mind knowing that your safety is in the very best of care.
Find Out for Yourself Why Ageless Chimney is a Leading Suffolk County Chimney Service Provider
To see why so many Setauket, NY homeowners entrust us with their chimney cleaning and care needs, contact us today! To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, dial 516-795-1313, and one of our friendly associates will be more than happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Setauket, NY 11733
- Open a Setauket, NY map
- Find the Setauket, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Setauket, NY pharmacies
- View the current Setauket, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Setauket, NY public and private schools
- Setauket, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State