- Libby L.- Yelp
Mike, Greg, and Danielle were wonderfully helpful! They were super responsive. Danielle was very organized and helped me schedule ASAP. Greg and his colleague arrived on time. They were very professional and kind. They took the time to explain everything to me. Mike (the owner) was also very nice and professional when we spoke on the phone. I would highly recommend Ageless Chimney.Adrienne Testa
Honest, professional and willing to answer question. I took a shot with this company, when I sought help for what I thought was a chimney problem. They came checked out my heating , hot water systems and
chimney. I was relieved there was no problem and happily surprised when there was no charge. Anyone needing a reliable, honest and professional chimney company can rest assure you have found them with this company.
- Ivy C.- Yelp
These guys cleaned our chimney, fixed issues we were having with it (we just bought the house) and showed us how to use the thing a la Boy Scouts style (our first home and first fireplace), which obviously was above and beyond. Their employees were helpful, professional, and quick. In and out of my house in no time. Very likeable staff and reasonable prices. Definitely will use again and recommend to others.Bob Alarcon
I am truly satisfied. I have not used my fireplace for 4-5 years. The hamper was rusted. I called 3 companies for an estimate. 2 came in and said it would cost $450-$500. Ageless came in and first tried spraying WD40. It worked! And they didn't even charge me. I highly recommend this company.
- Daniel L.- Yelp
I had another chimney company come over to inspect my chimney on my new home. I felt like the guy was jerking me around and he was a kind of shady. I researched some other companies and got a recommendation from my cousin to use Ageless. I dealt with Sherwood who was excellent and a true professional. He gave me an honest quote and showed me the work he was going to do and even got me up on the roof to point out somethings. Himself and partner did great work and I'm very happy with my choice. I highly recommend using Ageless Chimney.
- Tms T.- Yelp
The staff arrived during the timeframe that was stated. I originally asked for chimney and boiler sweep but one of the guys took a look and said I didn't need the boiler sweep which id have never known. They were fast and efficient. When they went up to the roof they took pictures to show the damage I had and offered an estimate for future work. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful as myself and my family have never owned a fireplace. Will use againLorraine G.- Yelp
First let me start off my saying Charlie was very nice during the consult and then when him and his crew came back to do the job, the Chimney looked great. Second, I didn't notice at the time when the chimney was completed that both gutters needed to be replaced due to the cement that was used to fixed the chimney. When we contacted Ageless Chimney in regards to this matter, Christian (who was with Charlie during the repairs) came out and stated that he would replace the gutters as long as we got the materials. It took about a month for Christian to come out because according to him this was a favor. For the money that the company asked for the repair once they crew noticed there was an issued w/the gutters they should have notified the home owners and then allow the home owners to decide if they wanted to replace the gutters. Christian arrived today with a NASTY ATTITUDE. When he finished I asked him why did he only replace one of the two gutters, he stated this was a conversation he previously had with my Mom, that one of the gutters would be replaced and that he is not coming back to place the other gutter.
I would not advise ANYBODY to use this company, it starts off good they do half the work, take your money and the moment there is a issue w/the repairs the repair men are NASTY INDIVIDUALS. My family and I WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND DO NOT APPRECIATE THE SELFISHNESS OF THIS BUSINESS.
- Alex B.- Yelp
I had several reviews for a cap, new lining and a cleaning. Keith gave us a thorough overview of the work needed and gave us the confidence that the work would be done in a timely and clean fashion. We were not disappointed. I would use them in the future. They are proud of their work and left us with a pristine job. I highly recommend them.Isabel F.- Yelp
Our oil company came to do the annual boiler cleaning and said there was a nest in the chimney. I had their recommended chimney company come for an estimate and they said we needed a new liner and brickwork (we have a very old house so I wasn't surprised), but their price seemed high. I'm usually wary about calling a company without a personal recommendation, but I called Ageless based on their on-line reviews and couldn't be happier. Their price was considerably less than we were quoted by the first company. They arrived on time, were able to do the work same day and were done in about an hour. The guys were very professional and everything was clean when they left. Don't be surprised if you see this same review on other web sites - I'm very happy to recommend this company!
- Robert Katz
Ageless chimney answered the phone on the first ring and was able to come to my home to Fix a carbon monoxide leak the same day. They installed a stainless steel chimney liner to keep me and my family safe from carbon monoxide. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!
- Christian G.- Yelp
My chimney recently got damaged by superstorm sandy. I gave ageless chimney a call after their website provided me with great information. The owner Bob came to my house the same week. They were able to rebuild and fix my chimney so I could use heat and hot water. I was so impressed with the way the company was efficient and clean. Highly recommend them!
Ageless Chimney: The Bronx County Fireplace Restoration Experts
When it comes to fireplace restoration and wood and gas fireplace repair in Bronx County, no other company can compare to Ageless Chimney. For more than 10 years, our locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, bonded, and Better Business Bureau-accredited company has been the go-to source for fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration among Co-op City residents. If you live in the Bronx County area and you’re looking for a fireplace technician near me, you can count on the pros at Ageless Chimney to handle all of your needs!
A fireplace brings so much joy to your home. It provides warmth, ambiance, and it’s just a great place to gather with your loved ones or to enjoy some much-needed rest and relaxation by yourself. As a centerpiece of your home, it stands to reason that you want your fireplace to look as beautiful as possible; more importantly, you want it to function properly. If your fireplace is in disrepair, instead of being an asset, it can be a serious liability.
Factors that Necessitate a Fireplace Restoration
There are many factors that can lead to the need for a fireplace restoration. Some of the most common include factors include:
- Water damage. Water intrusion can cause extensive damage to a fireplace, such as leaching, cracking, and spalling. When water makes its way into your fireplace, the masonry becomes damaged and eventually, the structure can no longer safely contain the high temperatures and smoke that a fire creates.
- Creosote buildup. Creosote is a byproduct of incomplete combustion. It collects on the interior of the flue, firebox, damper, and all other interior components of your fireplace and chimney system. While regular cleanings can keep creosote under control, if a fireplace hasn’t been properly maintained, the accumulation of this hard, sticky substance can be impossible to remove. Using a fireplace that has an abundance of creosote buildup is extremely hazardous, as the substance is highly flammable.
- Improper construction. Poorly constructed fireplaces require constant repairs and can be dangerous to operate. They’re unable to safely handle high temperatures, water penetration, and smoke. If your fireplace was built out of poor-quality materials or craftsmanship is shoddy, you should consider having it reconstructed.
- Aesthetically displeasing. Even if your fireplace functions fine, if it’s old, outdated, and just doesn’t tie in with the rest of the style of your Co-op City home, you may want to consider having it reconstructed. A reputable fireplace repair service will be able to update the look of your fireplace so that it suits your personal taste.
The Benefits of Fireplace Reconstruction
Why have your fireplace reconstructed? There are numerous reasons. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Improved safety. First and foremost, fireplace reconstruction will improve the safety of the structure. If your existing fireplace is extensively damaged, is poorly constructed, or has an abundant amount of creosote buildup, a rebuild will ensure that it’s functioning properly and is safe to use.
- Greater efficiency. By having your fireplace rebuilt, your fires will burn more efficiently and you’ll experience less heat loss through the chimney.
- Enhanced visual appeal. A fireplace update can dramatically enhance the appearance of the structure and the appearance of your home.
- Increased property value. When a fireplace is newly updated, functioning properly, and aesthetically pleasing, you’ll see a marked increase in the value of your Co-op City home.
Fireplace Restoration from Ageless Chimney
Finding a fireplace repair service in Bronx County isn’t hard; just type “fireplace repair near me” and you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. However, while it isn’t difficult to find wood and gas fireplace repair near me, what is difficult is finding a reputable company.
With Ageless Chimney, your search for wood and gas fireplace repair in Co-op City, NY is over! As a full-service fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration company, you can count on our team of experts for all of your needs. Whether your fireplace has been damaged by water or creosote, it was poorly installed, it’s succumbed to the wear and tear of constant use and aging, or you just want to update its look, you can count on our team to meet all of your fireplace restoration needs.
We begin by performing a complete inspection of your existing fireplace to check for and confirm the existence of any damage. We’ll then devise an effective plan of action to correct any underlying issues. After getting your approval, our technicians will begin the process of rebuilding your fireplace. Using the highest quality materials, the most advanced tools, and proven techniques, we’ll make sure that your gas or wood-burning fireplace is perfectly reconstructed; in fact, when we’re done, the structure will look and function even better than it did when it was first installed!
At Ageless Chimney, we offer a full range of reconstruction services, including:
- Brick, stone, and tile cleaning
- Tile and brick resetting
- Custom fabrication
- Mortar repointing
- Damper installations
- Chimney inspections
- Flue and chimney cap installations
We’ll make sure that all of the interior and exterior components of your fireplace and chimney are expertly installed and working properly so that you can enjoy all of the benefits that this wonderful element provides with added peace of mind. What’s more, not only do we provide comprehensive restoration services, but we also offer fast results and highly competitive prices. Our clients are always impressed by how we can complete fireplace restorations so quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
If you’re interested in having your fireplace restored, you don’t want to settle for anything but the best. Contact the company that Co-op City residents trust all of their fireplace and chimney care needs to: Ageless Chimney!
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
To receive a free fireplace restoration estimate, give us a call today! Dial 516-795-1313 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates will be happy to assist you. At Ageless Chimney, we look forward to working with you and restoring the beauty, function, and safety of one of the most prized features of your Bronx County home: your fireplace.
- Learn more about Co-op City, NY 10475
- Open a Co-op City, NY map
- Find the Co-op City, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Co-op City, NY pharmacies
- View the current Co-op City, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Co-op City, NY public and private schools
- Co-op City, NY is located in Bronx county in New York State