- Doug D.- Yelp
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.
- Alesya N.- Yelp
Had the pleasure of meeting Bob this week to fix our chimney which had no cap or liner on it for years apparently (found dead birds inside gross). He beat out a previous estimate and did an amazing job! Came at straight 9am, explained everything and was done by 11. Super nice, professional, and clean. Would recommend to anyone!
- Daniel L.- Yelp
I had another chimney company come over to inspect my chimney on my new home. I felt like the guy was jerking me around and he was a kind of shady. I researched some other companies and got a recommendation from my cousin to use Ageless. I dealt with Sherwood who was excellent and a true professional. He gave me an honest quote and showed me the work he was going to do and even got me up on the roof to point out somethings. Himself and partner did great work and I'm very happy with my choice. I highly recommend using Ageless Chimney.Samsung 467
Never again will I look elsewhere for a good chimney service! Sherwood Adams was at my location of residence within 15 minutes of me calling them! He assessed the leak I had in my chimney and had it repaired fast! This is the sort of real all American chimney repair company we've all been waiting for on Long island!
- Isabel F.- Yelp
Our oil company came to do the annual boiler cleaning and said there was a nest in the chimney. I had their recommended chimney company come for an estimate and they said we needed a new liner and brickwork (we have a very old house so I wasn't surprised), but their price seemed high. I'm usually wary about calling a company without a personal recommendation, but I called Ageless based on their on-line reviews and couldn't be happier. Their price was considerably less than we were quoted by the first company. They arrived on time, were able to do the work same day and were done in about an hour. The guys were very professional and everything was clean when they left. Don't be surprised if you see this same review on other web sites - I'm very happy to recommend this company!
- Laura G.- Yelp
RIPOFF ALERT!!!!They quoted me one price over the phone, then, after the job was done, they added quite an extra charges.When I questioned the extra charge,the gentleman just kept on repeating the extra charge verbally..... and also, charged me $200 for " point work" which took all of 5 minutes....... and he acted like he was doing me a big favor by charging $200..... steer clear of Ageless Chimney unless you enjoy being RIPPED OFF
- Nick C.- Yelp
I can't say enough about this company. They gave us a reasonably priced estimate and were on time with the estimate and with the appointment. They worked on my chimney on a cold snowy morning and were very pleasant to deal with. I am very happy with the job they performed. Would recommend this trust worthy company to anyone looking for work on their chimney.
- Ivy C.- Yelp
These guys cleaned our chimney, fixed issues we were having with it (we just bought the house) and showed us how to use the thing a la Boy Scouts style (our first home and first fireplace), which obviously was above and beyond. Their employees were helpful, professional, and quick. In and out of my house in no time. Very likeable staff and reasonable prices. Definitely will use again and recommend to others.
Ageless Chimney: The Queens County Fireplace Restoration Experts
When it comes to fireplace restoration and wood and gas fireplace repair in Queens County, no other company can compare to Ageless Chimney. For more than 10 years, our locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, bonded, and Better Business Bureau-accredited company has been the go-to source for fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration among East Elmhurst residents. If you live in the Queens County area and you’re looking for a fireplace technician near me, you can count on the pros at Ageless Chimney to handle all of your needs!
A fireplace brings so much joy to your home. It provides warmth, ambiance, and it’s just a great place to gather with your loved ones or to enjoy some much-needed rest and relaxation by yourself. As a centerpiece of your home, it stands to reason that you want your fireplace to look as beautiful as possible; more importantly, you want it to function properly. If your fireplace is in disrepair, instead of being an asset, it can be a serious liability.
Factors that Necessitate a Fireplace Restoration
There are many factors that can lead to the need for a fireplace restoration. Some of the most common include factors include:
- Water damage. Water intrusion can cause extensive damage to a fireplace, such as leaching, cracking, and spalling. When water makes its way into your fireplace, the masonry becomes damaged and eventually, the structure can no longer safely contain the high temperatures and smoke that a fire creates.
- Creosote buildup. Creosote is a byproduct of incomplete combustion. It collects on the interior of the flue, firebox, damper, and all other interior components of your fireplace and chimney system. While regular cleanings can keep creosote under control, if a fireplace hasn’t been properly maintained, the accumulation of this hard, sticky substance can be impossible to remove. Using a fireplace that has an abundance of creosote buildup is extremely hazardous, as the substance is highly flammable.
- Improper construction. Poorly constructed fireplaces require constant repairs and can be dangerous to operate. They’re unable to safely handle high temperatures, water penetration, and smoke. If your fireplace was built out of poor-quality materials or craftsmanship is shoddy, you should consider having it reconstructed.
- Aesthetically displeasing. Even if your fireplace functions fine, if it’s old, outdated, and just doesn’t tie in with the rest of the style of your East Elmhurst home, you may want to consider having it reconstructed. A reputable fireplace repair service will be able to update the look of your fireplace so that it suits your personal taste.
The Benefits of Fireplace Reconstruction
Why have your fireplace reconstructed? There are numerous reasons. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Improved safety. First and foremost, fireplace reconstruction will improve the safety of the structure. If your existing fireplace is extensively damaged, is poorly constructed, or has an abundant amount of creosote buildup, a rebuild will ensure that it’s functioning properly and is safe to use.
- Greater efficiency. By having your fireplace rebuilt, your fires will burn more efficiently and you’ll experience less heat loss through the chimney.
- Enhanced visual appeal. A fireplace update can dramatically enhance the appearance of the structure and the appearance of your home.
- Increased property value. When a fireplace is newly updated, functioning properly, and aesthetically pleasing, you’ll see a marked increase in the value of your East Elmhurst home.
Fireplace Restoration from Ageless Chimney
Finding a fireplace repair service in Queens County isn’t hard; just type “fireplace repair near me” and you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. However, while it isn’t difficult to find wood and gas fireplace repair near me, what is difficult is finding a reputable company.
With Ageless Chimney, your search for wood and gas fireplace repair in East Elmhurst, NY is over! As a full-service fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration company, you can count on our team of experts for all of your needs. Whether your fireplace has been damaged by water or creosote, it was poorly installed, it’s succumbed to the wear and tear of constant use and aging, or you just want to update its look, you can count on our team to meet all of your fireplace restoration needs.
We begin by performing a complete inspection of your existing fireplace to check for and confirm the existence of any damage. We’ll then devise an effective plan of action to correct any underlying issues. After getting your approval, our technicians will begin the process of rebuilding your fireplace. Using the highest quality materials, the most advanced tools, and proven techniques, we’ll make sure that your gas or wood-burning fireplace is perfectly reconstructed; in fact, when we’re done, the structure will look and function even better than it did when it was first installed!
At Ageless Chimney, we offer a full range of reconstruction services, including:
- Brick, stone, and tile cleaning
- Tile and brick resetting
- Custom fabrication
- Mortar repointing
- Damper installations
- Chimney inspections
- Flue and chimney cap installations
We’ll make sure that all of the interior and exterior components of your fireplace and chimney are expertly installed and working properly so that you can enjoy all of the benefits that this wonderful element provides with added peace of mind. What’s more, not only do we provide comprehensive restoration services, but we also offer fast results and highly competitive prices. Our clients are always impressed by how we can complete fireplace restorations so quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
If you’re interested in having your fireplace restored, you don’t want to settle for anything but the best. Contact the company that East Elmhurst residents trust all of their fireplace and chimney care needs to: Ageless Chimney!
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
To receive a free fireplace restoration estimate, give us a call today! Dial 516-795-1313 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates will be happy to assist you. At Ageless Chimney, we look forward to working with you and restoring the beauty, function, and safety of one of the most prized features of your Queens County home: your fireplace.
- Learn more about East Elmhurst, NY 11369
- Open a East Elmhurst, NY map
- Find the East Elmhurst, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby East Elmhurst, NY pharmacies
- View the current East Elmhurst, NY weather report
- Browse a list of East Elmhurst, NY public and private schools
- East Elmhurst, NY is located in Queens county in New York State