- Alex B.- Yelp
I had several reviews for a cap, new lining and a cleaning. Keith gave us a thorough overview of the work needed and gave us the confidence that the work would be done in a timely and clean fashion. We were not disappointed. I would use them in the future. They are proud of their work and left us with a pristine job. I highly recommend them.
- Kathleen S.- Yelp
Unfortunately not thrilled with work that was done. We had them redo our stoop with the understanding all sides would be bricked like original, it wasn't. Sides were stuccoed. Plus gaps between bricks on steps where water would seep and in winter when frozen would cause cracks. The stone was marked up and they destroyed grass by cutting stone on it. Would not recommend at all.
- Laura G.- Yelp
RIPOFF ALERT!!!!They quoted me one price over the phone, then, after the job was done, they added quite an extra charges.When I questioned the extra charge,the gentleman just kept on repeating the extra charge verbally..... and also, charged me $200 for " point work" which took all of 5 minutes....... and he acted like he was doing me a big favor by charging $200..... steer clear of Ageless Chimney unless you enjoy being RIPPED OFFScott M. Rosenberg
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.
- Gary R.- Yelp
What a horrible experience. They came to work on my chimney and the ladder falls on my S550 Mercedes Benz causing body damage and totally messing up my railings for the stoop and breaking my solar lights for the steps as well. They did not even mention the damage to my car I had to find out by watching the Vivint video. I called Charlie and he did arrange to have my car fixed and he paid for the damages. I had to pay for the lights to replace the ones that were broken and was never reimbursed. My steps are still loose from the ladder falling on them. I spoke with Bob the owner to let him know the railings for the steps were very loose and needed repair after waiting 6 weeks for Charlie to fix things. Charlie finally came and put the lights on that I had to buy on my own and I was not reimbursed. However the railings remain very loose and the advice I was given by Charlie was, "Just replace the rails. We could give you a good price. " My rails were perfectly fine before Ageless Chimney damaged them when the ladder fell. This caused damage to my rails, solar lights for the rails, solar lights for the garden, and my car. Bob the owner said he would come by to make it right but never did. My rail remains very loose, and I was never reimbursed for the lights. What a major inconvenience Ageless Chimney caused me. I will say the work done on the Chimney was good. I wish they were more professional as they came highly recommended. They acted like they were doing me a favor or I was inconveniencing them when I wanted things fixed. The nicest person was the receptionist on the phone. I will now have to pay to get my rails redone unfortunately due to their error of not securing their ladder. Unreal.Doug D.- Yelp
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.
- Kevin F.- Yelp
Had Ageless come back to give me an estimate on a new bluestone stoop and a new walkway from pavers. The owner Bob came over and he has a way of making you feel comfortable. The price was almost what I had expected. Within a few weeks they had all their materials and started their work. They were neat and efficient which is what I am looking for when hiring a contractor. We couldn't be happier with how the stoop came out and it gave our house the curb appeal that it needed.Isabel F.- Yelp
Our oil company came to do the annual boiler cleaning and said there was a nest in the chimney. I had their recommended chimney company come for an estimate and they said we needed a new liner and brickwork (we have a very old house so I wasn't surprised), but their price seemed high. I'm usually wary about calling a company without a personal recommendation, but I called Ageless based on their on-line reviews and couldn't be happier. Their price was considerably less than we were quoted by the first company. They arrived on time, were able to do the work same day and were done in about an hour. The guys were very professional and everything was clean when they left. Don't be surprised if you see this same review on other web sites - I'm very happy to recommend this company!
- Joseph S.- Yelp
I was having a boiler installed and my boiler guy said that we need somebody to clean out the chimney before he starts the boiler up so last minute I was scrambling around trying to find somebody who could get there within the next few hours. I call these guys and they were able to come within a couple of hours and clean out my chimney but they ran into was a clogged chimney with the clay falling apart clogging my chimney so these guys are put in an insert and a cap while it was dark out. Got my boiler running cuz it was like 30 degrees out here in New York and was able to get heat that night if it wasn't for these guys I don't know what I would have done thank you guys you're the best highly recommendedVanessa P.- Yelp
Called Ageless Chimney to get a free estimate on our damaged and old chimney. They were very knowledgeable and helpful with our chimney issues. The guys showed up and really took care of business. We had the upper portion of our chimney rebuilt and it looks amazing. Very clean job. We also had the metal chimney liner put in and now we don't have to worry about the old terra cotta lining. Bobby and the guys at Ageless Chimney are professional, knowledgeable, clean and on point. Highly recommend.
Ageless Chimney: The Kings County Fireplace Restoration Experts
When it comes to fireplace restoration and wood and gas fireplace repair in Kings County, no other company can compare to Ageless Chimney. For more than 10 years, our locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, bonded, and Better Business Bureau-accredited company has been the go-to source for fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration among East Flatbush residents. If you live in the Kings County area and you’re looking for a fireplace technician near me, you can count on the pros at Ageless Chimney to handle all of your needs!
A fireplace brings so much joy to your home. It provides warmth, ambiance, and it’s just a great place to gather with your loved ones or to enjoy some much-needed rest and relaxation by yourself. As a centerpiece of your home, it stands to reason that you want your fireplace to look as beautiful as possible; more importantly, you want it to function properly. If your fireplace is in disrepair, instead of being an asset, it can be a serious liability.
Factors that Necessitate a Fireplace Restoration
There are many factors that can lead to the need for a fireplace restoration. Some of the most common include factors include:
- Water damage. Water intrusion can cause extensive damage to a fireplace, such as leaching, cracking, and spalling. When water makes its way into your fireplace, the masonry becomes damaged and eventually, the structure can no longer safely contain the high temperatures and smoke that a fire creates.
- Creosote buildup. Creosote is a byproduct of incomplete combustion. It collects on the interior of the flue, firebox, damper, and all other interior components of your fireplace and chimney system. While regular cleanings can keep creosote under control, if a fireplace hasn’t been properly maintained, the accumulation of this hard, sticky substance can be impossible to remove. Using a fireplace that has an abundance of creosote buildup is extremely hazardous, as the substance is highly flammable.
- Improper construction. Poorly constructed fireplaces require constant repairs and can be dangerous to operate. They’re unable to safely handle high temperatures, water penetration, and smoke. If your fireplace was built out of poor-quality materials or craftsmanship is shoddy, you should consider having it reconstructed.
- Aesthetically displeasing. Even if your fireplace functions fine, if it’s old, outdated, and just doesn’t tie in with the rest of the style of your East Flatbush home, you may want to consider having it reconstructed. A reputable fireplace repair service will be able to update the look of your fireplace so that it suits your personal taste.
The Benefits of Fireplace Reconstruction
Why have your fireplace reconstructed? There are numerous reasons. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Improved safety. First and foremost, fireplace reconstruction will improve the safety of the structure. If your existing fireplace is extensively damaged, is poorly constructed, or has an abundant amount of creosote buildup, a rebuild will ensure that it’s functioning properly and is safe to use.
- Greater efficiency. By having your fireplace rebuilt, your fires will burn more efficiently and you’ll experience less heat loss through the chimney.
- Enhanced visual appeal. A fireplace update can dramatically enhance the appearance of the structure and the appearance of your home.
- Increased property value. When a fireplace is newly updated, functioning properly, and aesthetically pleasing, you’ll see a marked increase in the value of your East Flatbush home.
Fireplace Restoration from Ageless Chimney
Finding a fireplace repair service in Kings County isn’t hard; just type “fireplace repair near me” and you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. However, while it isn’t difficult to find wood and gas fireplace repair near me, what is difficult is finding a reputable company.
With Ageless Chimney, your search for wood and gas fireplace repair in East Flatbush, NY is over! As a full-service fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration company, you can count on our team of experts for all of your needs. Whether your fireplace has been damaged by water or creosote, it was poorly installed, it’s succumbed to the wear and tear of constant use and aging, or you just want to update its look, you can count on our team to meet all of your fireplace restoration needs.
We begin by performing a complete inspection of your existing fireplace to check for and confirm the existence of any damage. We’ll then devise an effective plan of action to correct any underlying issues. After getting your approval, our technicians will begin the process of rebuilding your fireplace. Using the highest quality materials, the most advanced tools, and proven techniques, we’ll make sure that your gas or wood-burning fireplace is perfectly reconstructed; in fact, when we’re done, the structure will look and function even better than it did when it was first installed!
At Ageless Chimney, we offer a full range of reconstruction services, including:
- Brick, stone, and tile cleaning
- Tile and brick resetting
- Custom fabrication
- Mortar repointing
- Damper installations
- Chimney inspections
- Flue and chimney cap installations
We’ll make sure that all of the interior and exterior components of your fireplace and chimney are expertly installed and working properly so that you can enjoy all of the benefits that this wonderful element provides with added peace of mind. What’s more, not only do we provide comprehensive restoration services, but we also offer fast results and highly competitive prices. Our clients are always impressed by how we can complete fireplace restorations so quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
If you’re interested in having your fireplace restored, you don’t want to settle for anything but the best. Contact the company that East Flatbush residents trust all of their fireplace and chimney care needs to: Ageless Chimney!
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
To receive a free fireplace restoration estimate, give us a call today! Dial 516-795-1313 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates will be happy to assist you. At Ageless Chimney, we look forward to working with you and restoring the beauty, function, and safety of one of the most prized features of your Kings County home: your fireplace.
- Learn more about East Flatbush, NY 11245 11249 11242 11241 11240 11203
- Open a East Flatbush, NY map
- Find the East Flatbush, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby East Flatbush, NY pharmacies
- View the current East Flatbush, NY weather report
- Browse a list of East Flatbush, NY public and private schools
- East Flatbush, NY is located in Kings county in New York State