- Doug D.- Yelp
Bob and his staff were amazing. They came on time did all the work mentioned and were so clean you would not even know they were there. All the workers were very good and perfectionists. They explained everything they were doing. They fixed our chimney and front stoop. Their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend them.
- Stacey Blatt
Would highly recommend this company. They had excellent customer service! From the beginning phone call with Cheryl the receptionist to the workers Keith and Kyle that installed a stainless steel chimney liner today. This company was a pleasure to deal with, fast, had great prices, meticulous work, and highly recommended:)
- Scott M. Rosenberg
Very professional. I thought our chimney was clogged, and called hoping they could come out the same day. They were at my house a few hours later, and had called to give an updated ETA which was great because I work nearby and was able to run home to meet them. The guy that came out (Sherwood) was friendly, explained everything to me, worked quickly and overall did an excellent job. I hope I don't have more chimney issues anytime soon, but if I do I'll be calling Ageless again.Gene T.- Yelp
Made an appointment 2 weeks in advance to have them look at my chimney Between 8-10. (I have to leave for work at 10:30.)
Charlie calls at 9:50 telling me he'll be there in 45 minutes. They are not reliable. They cannot be counted on to keep their word and it is probably reflected in their work. I would not consider hiring them. They treat people like garbage.
- Libby L.- Yelp
Mike, Greg, and Danielle were wonderfully helpful! They were super responsive. Danielle was very organized and helped me schedule ASAP. Greg and his colleague arrived on time. They were very professional and kind. They took the time to explain everything to me. Mike (the owner) was also very nice and professional when we spoke on the phone. I would highly recommend Ageless Chimney.
- Joseph S.- Yelp
I was having a boiler installed and my boiler guy said that we need somebody to clean out the chimney before he starts the boiler up so last minute I was scrambling around trying to find somebody who could get there within the next few hours. I call these guys and they were able to come within a couple of hours and clean out my chimney but they ran into was a clogged chimney with the clay falling apart clogging my chimney so these guys are put in an insert and a cap while it was dark out. Got my boiler running cuz it was like 30 degrees out here in New York and was able to get heat that night if it wasn't for these guys I don't know what I would have done thank you guys you're the best highly recommended
- Nick C.- Yelp
I can't say enough about this company. They gave us a reasonably priced estimate and were on time with the estimate and with the appointment. They worked on my chimney on a cold snowy morning and were very pleasant to deal with. I am very happy with the job they performed. Would recommend this trust worthy company to anyone looking for work on their chimney.Noah Rosenthal
My neighbors actually comment at how great my chimney looks. The guys at ageless are literally the only people I would trust to fix chimneys, and roofs too. They’re stand up guys. They could easily charge more for their work, but believe in being fair. They’re about to do my entire roof, and I didn’t even bother getting additional estimates. I trust Sherwood, Bobby and the rest of the crew implicitly. If you don’t use ageless for chimney or roof repairs, you will regret it. Thanks again guys and see you soon!!!
- Louise S.- Yelp
Ageless Chimney was one of three estimates sought, and I'm glad that I chose them. Although it hasn't rained yet, I trust that the leak from failed flashing (no thanks to the previous roofers) is fixed, and the chimney on this 100+ year old home was completely re-pointed for the first time ever. From the professional office staff, to Keith the estimator, to Sherwood and Kevin who performed the work, thank you for giving me peace of mind from a job well done!
- Alesya N.- Yelp
Had the pleasure of meeting Bob this week to fix our chimney which had no cap or liner on it for years apparently (found dead birds inside gross). He beat out a previous estimate and did an amazing job! Came at straight 9am, explained everything and was done by 11. Super nice, professional, and clean. Would recommend to anyone!Jimmy H.- Yelp
I was in need of custom chimney cap, and luckily I found Ageless Chimney on Instagram. Based on their Instagram account, they seemed to be very reputable. I was dealing with Charlie Rohm, whom was an absolute gentleman, patient, and very knowledgeable. Charlie never left me hanging and was always in contact with me. From the first day of ordering to the install, everything went smooth. Thanks to Charlie, I would definitely recommend Ageless. Check out there instagram account, it speaks for itself. Once again, thanks Charlie!
- Gina C.- Yelp
I had called Ageless Chimney because we had a leak into our attic from the chimney. We were unsure if the roof or chimney flashing was the problem. They set me up with an appointment for a one hour window and confirmed the day before. The guys got here on time. Charlie was professional and gave us a reasonable estimate and told us what the problem was. He was able to fix it right then and there! It stopped our leak! Thanks guys!Frank C.- Yelp
This contractor is legit. Right from the phone call to the installation. The receptionist scheduled someone to come out and called me to let me know they were on there way. Bobby arrived on time, with his crew, and provided me with a full explanation of what needed to be done, what materials he uses, all the material specifications, how the chimney liner installation was to be done, cost and warranty. He was neat and clean and made sure I was satisfied throughout each step of the installation.
As an Engineer, I expect someone who is knowledgeable, experienced, affordable (within reason), and can produce good quality work. Bobby from Ageless Chimney met all those qualities and deserves this review.
Ageless Chimney: The Queens County Fireplace Restoration Experts
When it comes to fireplace restoration and wood and gas fireplace repair in Queens County, no other company can compare to Ageless Chimney. For more than 10 years, our locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, bonded, and Better Business Bureau-accredited company has been the go-to source for fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration among Elmhurst residents. If you live in the Queens County area and you’re looking for a fireplace technician near me, you can count on the pros at Ageless Chimney to handle all of your needs!
A fireplace brings so much joy to your home. It provides warmth, ambiance, and it’s just a great place to gather with your loved ones or to enjoy some much-needed rest and relaxation by yourself. As a centerpiece of your home, it stands to reason that you want your fireplace to look as beautiful as possible; more importantly, you want it to function properly. If your fireplace is in disrepair, instead of being an asset, it can be a serious liability.
Factors that Necessitate a Fireplace Restoration
There are many factors that can lead to the need for a fireplace restoration. Some of the most common include factors include:
- Water damage. Water intrusion can cause extensive damage to a fireplace, such as leaching, cracking, and spalling. When water makes its way into your fireplace, the masonry becomes damaged and eventually, the structure can no longer safely contain the high temperatures and smoke that a fire creates.
- Creosote buildup. Creosote is a byproduct of incomplete combustion. It collects on the interior of the flue, firebox, damper, and all other interior components of your fireplace and chimney system. While regular cleanings can keep creosote under control, if a fireplace hasn’t been properly maintained, the accumulation of this hard, sticky substance can be impossible to remove. Using a fireplace that has an abundance of creosote buildup is extremely hazardous, as the substance is highly flammable.
- Improper construction. Poorly constructed fireplaces require constant repairs and can be dangerous to operate. They’re unable to safely handle high temperatures, water penetration, and smoke. If your fireplace was built out of poor-quality materials or craftsmanship is shoddy, you should consider having it reconstructed.
- Aesthetically displeasing. Even if your fireplace functions fine, if it’s old, outdated, and just doesn’t tie in with the rest of the style of your Elmhurst home, you may want to consider having it reconstructed. A reputable fireplace repair service will be able to update the look of your fireplace so that it suits your personal taste.
The Benefits of Fireplace Reconstruction
Why have your fireplace reconstructed? There are numerous reasons. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Improved safety. First and foremost, fireplace reconstruction will improve the safety of the structure. If your existing fireplace is extensively damaged, is poorly constructed, or has an abundant amount of creosote buildup, a rebuild will ensure that it’s functioning properly and is safe to use.
- Greater efficiency. By having your fireplace rebuilt, your fires will burn more efficiently and you’ll experience less heat loss through the chimney.
- Enhanced visual appeal. A fireplace update can dramatically enhance the appearance of the structure and the appearance of your home.
- Increased property value. When a fireplace is newly updated, functioning properly, and aesthetically pleasing, you’ll see a marked increase in the value of your Elmhurst home.
Fireplace Restoration from Ageless Chimney
Finding a fireplace repair service in Queens County isn’t hard; just type “fireplace repair near me” and you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. However, while it isn’t difficult to find wood and gas fireplace repair near me, what is difficult is finding a reputable company.
With Ageless Chimney, your search for wood and gas fireplace repair in Elmhurst, NY is over! As a full-service fireplace maintenance, repair, and restoration company, you can count on our team of experts for all of your needs. Whether your fireplace has been damaged by water or creosote, it was poorly installed, it’s succumbed to the wear and tear of constant use and aging, or you just want to update its look, you can count on our team to meet all of your fireplace restoration needs.
We begin by performing a complete inspection of your existing fireplace to check for and confirm the existence of any damage. We’ll then devise an effective plan of action to correct any underlying issues. After getting your approval, our technicians will begin the process of rebuilding your fireplace. Using the highest quality materials, the most advanced tools, and proven techniques, we’ll make sure that your gas or wood-burning fireplace is perfectly reconstructed; in fact, when we’re done, the structure will look and function even better than it did when it was first installed!
At Ageless Chimney, we offer a full range of reconstruction services, including:
- Brick, stone, and tile cleaning
- Tile and brick resetting
- Custom fabrication
- Mortar repointing
- Damper installations
- Chimney inspections
- Flue and chimney cap installations
We’ll make sure that all of the interior and exterior components of your fireplace and chimney are expertly installed and working properly so that you can enjoy all of the benefits that this wonderful element provides with added peace of mind. What’s more, not only do we provide comprehensive restoration services, but we also offer fast results and highly competitive prices. Our clients are always impressed by how we can complete fireplace restorations so quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
If you’re interested in having your fireplace restored, you don’t want to settle for anything but the best. Contact the company that Elmhurst residents trust all of their fireplace and chimney care needs to: Ageless Chimney!
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
To receive a free fireplace restoration estimate, give us a call today! Dial 516-795-1313 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates will be happy to assist you. At Ageless Chimney, we look forward to working with you and restoring the beauty, function, and safety of one of the most prized features of your Queens County home: your fireplace.
- Learn more about Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Open a Elmhurst, NY map
- Find the Elmhurst, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Elmhurst, NY pharmacies
- View the current Elmhurst, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Elmhurst, NY public and private schools
- Elmhurst, NY is located in Queens county in New York State